Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Absolutely on same page. I mean u stay with her for a month but u believe the outsider's version more? You can always reserve ur conclusion if u r in doubt. But they gave clean chit to Himanshi and accused only Shehnaaz? That time I was done with Shukla and Asim. When she was in their team she played for the team inspite of not being as privileged as Arti. Not once she bitched ant them and these two started the moment Himanshi enter and also couple of times before that. It's better to have nobody with u than such friends who don't try to understand u. 

Shehnaaz is actually better judge of character than these so called mature ppl...the reason why she never considered Asim and Arti her friends was because somewhere she knew that they were instigating Shukla against her. Today I was proven right when Shukla himself admitted that Arti use to warn him to not trust Sana. In all this Shukla was a huge disappointment though.. I thought at least he would go and ask her why she went to Paras, but that guy's ego is on whole another level. Anyway, Shehnaaz should learn now that no one is trustworthy in this house atleast for her..she should do her own thing and stop giving any bhav to Shukla gang. I don't want her to be with Rashmi gang either lol.. 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemesis12

Shehnaaz is actually better judge of character than these so called mature ppl...the reason why she never considered Asim and Arti her friends was because somewhere she knew that they were instigating Shukla against her. Today I was proven right when Shukla himself admitted that Arti use to warn him to not trust Sana. In all this Shukla was a huge disappointment though.. I thought at least he would go and ask her why she went to Paras, but that guy's ego is on whole another level. Anyway, Shehnaaz should learn now that no one is trustworthy in this house atleast for her..she should do her own thing and stop giving any bhav to Shukla gang. I don't want her to be with Rashmi gang either lol.. 

Ditto thoughts. But u know Salman will try to patch her with Shukla. I will be disappointed then. Enough of giving bhaav to that MCP Shukla. Doesn't deserve bhaav at all. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rashmi ka 1 month baad bhi repeat telecast khatam nai hua to Himanshi ka 1 week mai kaise khatam hone ko expect kar sakte hai😆

1 month baad bhi hum sunte hai na rashmi ke repetitive words tu aisa hai , teri harkate aisi hai etc etc so ab Himanshi ko bhi jelna nothing new.

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Same here! I find her very relatable bcoz of her emotional/soft nature i dont care if she is faking it or not but i can see myself in her soft nature which makes me like her even more than before BB

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Himanshi has damaged herself and her mom even MORE than Sana and Salman Khan needs to tell her to shut up and respect her family and dont insult them on TV again n again

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well what to say, Himanshi is just using this controversy and disrespecting her mother by mentioning this again and again when nobody is talking about it now. Her game plan is over. She's boring now. She can leave now. Goodbye fake fairy lookalike. You're not so innocent as you portray to be. Huhh!!😂😂

Besides all this,  himanshi should be casted in a horror movie. What frightening expressions this girl gives with her soulless eyes. She was staring at rashmi and debo and they actually got scared 😂

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dondy

Besides all this,  himanshi should be casted in a horror movie. What frightening expressions this girl gives with her soulless eyes. She was staring at rashmi and debo and they actually got scared 😂

Bhau nicknamed her as BHOOTNI ðŸ¤£

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm very tired of her. Show us something else.