Himanshi ka kab khatam hoga repeat telecast

Posted: 4 years ago

[Content Removed]

She wasn't that of a mother Theresa during the controversy they had. She was equally negative.

Himanshi is really boring me. Please evict her next week... She's turning out to be another pakau Shukli.

And Bhau acting like her sasurji..😭

Originally posted by yakshini

Himanshi has atleast said it 10 times now ki mujhe bola meri maa bhaag gai thi, mera bhai hafta school nahi gaya. How much more she is going to milk it and play sympathy card. Buss kar meri maa ab.

Aap kya jaano maa kya hoti he izzat kya hoti he

Very important thing in life.. once hurt always hurt

I think, my opinion, nothing wrong in what she does 

Im really loving her soft personality 

She’s very smart. By continuously repeating same line over and over again, she trying to portray how helpless she is in this situation.. and then Bhau came in to rescue 😂 let other fight her wars, if that doesnt tell how clever she is then aapka rabb rakha. 

I found this on youtube in the comment section :

1.phle Himanshi Ne Sana Se Uske bf ka breakup karwa joki Himanshi ka bhai tha.thats why sana hated her (she asked sid ki tu mera sath nhi chorega na) 

2. Himanshi ka song aaya I like it . 

3.sana ko mock interview me pucha ki best song or flop song btao tho sana ne himanshi K song ko flop bola. 

4.Himanshi ke fans Ne sana ko Mentally torture Kiya. 

5.sana ne fans ko Muh Tod jawab dene ke liye ek aur video Dali jisme usne himanshi ke song ka aur bhi mazak udaya.

6.himanshi ne criticism sportingly nhi liya .uski ego ko hurt hua toh usne live aake sana ki sakal pe comment kiya or boli teri sakal nhi pasand maine kbhi bola ? tujhe waise b industry me koi like ni krta (teri sakal kaddu Jehi aa or tere vrge tho sade pind ch Siri (Nokr) LG rhe hai.

7.Sana ne phir video Banakar Himanshi ko Shaitan bola.

8.Himanshi ne sana ke character per comment Kiya,mms leak krwane ki damki di,jaloos niklwane ki damki di,bola ki tujhe tho tere parent's ne paida krke hi fenk dena tha

9.Sana ne phir conter attack me himanshi ki mom K character pe comment kiya or boli ki tu aunty lgti aa. 

10.Himanshi ne again Sana ko police ki dhamki Di ,aur bht ganda bola .aur ek song nikala usko jawab dene K liye (Aag bohot ae) 

11 .sana ne counter me song nikala (aunty aunty)

Sorry wrong information I m from Punjab I know how started this...... 

Originally posted by poojakondal

Sorry wrong information I m from Punjab I know how started this...... 

I’m punjabi too... every person have different version. The point here is none of the parties are innocent. One was dumb enough to  go public and leave all evidences of her foolishness online and the other one was smart enough to do it behind the scenes and spreading dirt abt her in industry. By watching BB so far you can easily guess which one is which.

Edited by nemesis12 - 4 years ago

Same I'm from punjab too.