Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nemesis12

Idu why she keep repeating that over and over again especially on national tv, wouldn't her mom and brother feel bad about it now? They be like yeh ladki hume bhulne nahi degi :(

If this is her tactic just to show Sana as villain then she don't have to try so hard...Sana khud hi villain bane ghoome rahi hai ghar mein lol

Well that shows how  she is not innocent and using relationships for bigger interests and destroying someone's image. 

My only hope is on Sallu Miyan who can seal this topic by equally blaming Himanshi that how she was also equally guilty in this whole controversy. 

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Well that shows how  she is not innocent and using relationships for bigger interests and destroying someone's image. 

My only hope is on Sallu Miyan who can seal this topic by equally blaming Himanshi that how she was also equally guilty in this whole controversy. 

the problem here is that Sana doesn't say anything back. even if salman asks her "whats your side of story" she'll say "its okay sir, i said sorry to her" just like she did 2 weeks back during snake and ladder task.  she forgives and forgets easily.

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I knew about Himanshi before BB, however I got to know about Sana through Big boss. For some reason, I have always get this arrogant and negative vibes from Himanshi even before this fiasco. She's no where near that innocent as she's trying to portray in BB house.

Acutally, I want Salman to also say some things to Sana...she really annoyed me this week with her rona dhona. Hopefully, she's getting back on track now. Salman should definitely ask Himanshi whats her purpose of coming in BB house? to sana she was like we'll talk abt this when we get out of house, but with other people she was seen talking about this topic only and that too several times. Bhau need to mind his own business, bada aaya behen ka rakhwala.

Edited by nemesis12 - 4 years ago
nemesis12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim75

the problem here is that Sana doesn't say anything back. even if salman asks her "whats your side of story" she'll say "its okay sir, i said sorry to her" just like she did 2 weeks back during snake and ladder task.  she forgives and forgets easily.

Ppl call her fake and double dholk cos she don't hold grudges...wah kya zamana aa gaya hai lol

Nachiketj thumbnail

I knew about Himanshi before BB, however I got to know about Sana through Big boss. For some reason, I have always get this arrogant and negative vibes from Himanshi even before this fiasco. She's no where near that innocent as she's trying to portray in BB house.

Acutally, I want Salman to also say some things to Sana...she really annoyed me this week with her rona dhona. Hopefully, she's getting back on track now. Salman should definitely ask Himanshi whats her purpose of coming in BB house? to sana she was like we'll talk abt this when we get out of house, but with other people she was seen talking about this topic only and that too several times. Bhau need to mind his own business, bada aaya behen ka rakhwala.

Salman will scold Shehnaaz too for giving more than required importance to this topic. But I want him to question Himanshi in such a way that these so called people hovering arnd her and finding her bechari start thinking from other side too. 

Edited by Nachiketj - 4 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Salman will scold Shehnaaz too for giving more than required importance to this topic. But I want him to question Himanshi in such a way that these so called people hovering arnd her and finding her bechari start thinking from other side too. 

This is MUST! Sallu should just say Bahar ki baate nhi aaygi yahan that's it! Fir samajhdar ko khud ishara hoga 

Himanshi ka Game khatam ðŸ˜†

Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

This is MUST! Sallu should just say Bahar ki baate nhi aaygi yahan that's it! Fir samajhdar ko khud ishara hoga 

I have high hopes on Sallu. Fingers crossed. 

Just worried abt today's WKW high expectations. Shooting nt yet started. Editing kab hoga. 

And sallu was on Dubai tour till yesterday.. Will he take much interest today? Will it be thanda WKW? 

If not this time ka WKW, Sallu will definitely close this Himanshi Shehnaaz topic next time and it will be on Shehnaaz's side. 

nemesis12 thumbnail

what really pissed me off was that how blindly they took Himanshi's word as truth..why? because she's soft-spoken and act all sensible. Just because Shehnaaz is immature and nautanki doesn't mean her words have no value or truth to it.  

Asim was my fav and i was neutral abt Sana uptil that point when he said that she's not worth being friends with inside or outside the house...That was such a mean and sad thing to say. I really want Salman to bring this specific thing.

nemesis12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Himanshi came in with two things in mind 

1. To exploit and stretch her outside rivalry with Shehnaaz

2. Make weird faces in the background lol

Nachiketj thumbnail

what really pissed me off was that how blindly they took Himanshi's word as truth..why? because she's soft-spoken and act all sensible. Just because Shehnaaz is immature and nautanki doesn't mean her words have no value or truth to it.  

Asim was my fav and i was neutral abt Sana uptil that point when he said that she's not worth being friends with inside or outside the house...That was such a mean and sad thing to say. I really want Salman to bring this specific thing.

Absolutely on same page. I mean u stay with her for a month but u believe the outsider's version more? You can always reserve ur conclusion if u r in doubt. But they gave clean chit to Himanshi and accused only Shehnaaz? That time I was done with Shukla and Asim. When she was in their team she played for the team inspite of not being as privileged as Arti. Not once she bitched ant them and these two started the moment Himanshi enter and also couple of times before that. It's better to have nobody with u than such friends who don't try to understand u.