Frequent Posters

storm22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Edited by storm22 - 4 years ago
hmjustwatching thumbnail

Same here. What sucks is that these two girls should be representing the resilience and strength of Punjab instead of crying. 

The only thing I liked about Sana today was that she didn't say anything to Himanshi because "She's from Punjab so she's like a sister". 

Both of them need to get over this situation cause otherwise both of them are going to losing the fans they made.

hary_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only reason this topic is so famous is because of Sana ... na itne dramay karte na logon ko curiosity hoti na pichla bola jata

She called sana a prostitute and threatened to leak sana’s mms (because apparently sana used to date himanshi’s brother), both things that sana did not mention at all so far. So I don’t understand bhau when he said that sana was the one mentioning and bringing the outside controversy inside when she didn’t even mention the things that himanshi said to her

Criticism thumbnail

Even I don't understand when she will stop playing the sympathy card.

I'm a punjabi too and I know every detail of this matter.

If Sana was wrong and was being a b***ch in the whole scene then Himanshi was no Saint.

But it's looking like her motive since she came here to be the victim and degrade Sana in Bollywood just like she did in Punjab.

If you are so dignified and is scared whenever u think abt that scene why r u even here and why r u always discussing it?

It's not that she is the suffer ..sana has suffered alot and whole punjab hates her.. isn't that enough for Himanshi?

hmjustwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika93

Even I don't understand when she will stop playing the sympathy card.

I'm a punjabi too and I know every detail of this matter.

If Sana was wrong and was being a b***ch in the whole scene then Himanshi was no Saint.

But it's looking like her motive since she came here to be the victim and degrade Sana in Bollywood just like she did in Punjab.

If you are so dignified and is scared whenever u think abt that scene why r u even here and why r u always discussing it?

It's not that she is the suffer ..sana has suffered alot and whole punjab hates her.. isn't that enough for Himanshi?

She has nothing else to play but the sympathy card. Himanshi knows that once people are over the controversy she won't be on the show for much longer. 

From the past few days she's done nothing but stare, cry and complain about Sana. I'm guessing she will be out by week 3 or 4 of this round

Criticism thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmjustwatching

She has nothing else to play but the sympathy card. Himanshi knows that once people are over the controversy she won't be on the show for much longer. 

From the past few days she's done nothing but stare, cry and complain about Sana. I'm guessing she will be out by week 3 or 4 of this round

Even when sana said ye meri behen hai she didn't even smile. Damnit.

If she is so popular then why on earth she is so insecure.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yakshini

Himanshi has atleast said it 10 times now ki mujhe bola meri maa bhaag gai thi, mera bhai hafta school nahi gaya. How much more she is going to milk it and play sympathy card. Buss kar meri maa ab.

Yeh tho mujhe bhi jaan na hai

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Himanshi is repeating the same maa and bhai puran,I’m fed up with her double face. Bhau is minting publicity with this issue by bullying Sana.

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Idu why she keep repeating that over and over again especially on national tv, wouldn't her mom and brother feel bad about it now? They be like yeh ladki hume bhulne nahi degi :(

If this is her tactic just to show Sana as villain then she don't have to try so hard...Sana khud hi villain bane ghoome rahi hai ghar mein lol