Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I understand that raj had some problematic traits, but they showed him as a spolit rich kid who eventually learns to take life seriously and changes coz of his love for simran, him and simran were equals in that relationship and there was romance, understanding and respect 

Kabir doesnt respect anyone, he orders preeti around like a pet and he is violent and aggressive to even his own family 

I would choose raj over kabir any day  

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yes and your next marjavan is sholay

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As a kid I detested DDLJ. I felt it was a shit, over rated film. Just a couple of years ago I developed a liking for it. Not that Raj and Simran are an ideal pair. Also, not that I believe it's a good film.

If I had to choose a love story, I'd say Veer Zaara is nice. I mean there's no ideal love story cum romantic film that exists in Hindi Cinema. However, VZ and RNBJ are films I enjoy watching. Coincidentally, the lead actor is the same.

As for this Kabir Singh, well it's a pile of crap. This Kabir doesn't even let Preeti talk. Love my foot.

Even ur fave deepika said yjhd is ddlj of the gen back then in 2013 and she was the first to do so

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3665374

Edited by bubblyblonde - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Even ur fave deepika said yjhd is ddlj of the gen back then in 2013 and she was the first to do so

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3665374

😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I understand that raj had some problematic traits, but they showed him as a spolit rich kid who eventually learns to take life seriously and changes coz of his love for simran, him and simran were equals in that relationship and there was romance, understanding and respect 

Kabir doesnt respect anyone, he orders preeti around like a pet and he is violent and aggressive to even his own family 

I would choose raj over kabir any day  

Kabir has anger issues tho ðŸ˜³

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Kabir has anger issues tho ðŸ˜³

Which was neither addressed nor resolved in anyway, making it almost a non issue. 

OT : DDLJ kind of love is rare. Love and relationship are ugly in reality, Kabir singh depicts it so I guess he is right in a way.Its just that often thr is no happy ending in such cases not with a char like KS , unlike what the film showed.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Which was neither addressed nor resolved in anyway, making it almost a non issue. 

OT : DDLJ kind of love is rare. 

What love is that ??? 

This is real love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxVW4C2Iids

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

OT : DDLJ kind of love is rare. Love and relationship are ugly in reality, Kabir singh depicts it so I guess he is right in a way.Its just that often thr is no happy ending in such cases not with a char like KS , unlike what the film showed.

and this is my biggest issue with the film, they didn't address the serious problems that kabir had, they acted like this is just how he is and he doesn't need any help, all he needed was preeti and his problems are magically resolved, which is a dangerous thing to show to people especially young boys who might end up looking upto kabir. The movie should have showed us why kabir acts that way, he seems to have come from a nice and stable family so why is he so aggressive and intolerant? it made no sense