Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

I aint angry against them .. Pity might be the right word .. 

I am just saying what i saw as opposed to what you saw .. ðŸ˜†

Yes I know there are a sizeable of girls whose frustration develops into serious hatred of anything men, plus their is always organisation and establishments who misguide females, LGBTs and also many men, into believing that anything masculine is bad.

But that being said, Kabir Singh wasn't an ideal person, should not be idolized or loved. Yes we can appreciate Shahid's acting, but not Kabir.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Yes I know there are a sizeable of girls whose frustration develops into serious hatred of anything men, plus their is always organisation and establishments who misguide females, LGBTs and also many men, into believing that anything masculine is bad.

But that being said, Kabir Singh wasn't an ideal person, should not be idolized or loved. Yes we can appreciate Shahid's acting, but not Kabir.

I cannot watch KS , not even for entertainment .. Violent people piss me off and make me violent .. ðŸ˜† .. I detest the real Salman Khan for the very same reason .. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bollywood failed to come out with a great epic love story in recent times that some people are epitomizing a movie like Kabir Singh as the greatest love story of the generation. Bollywood should get out of their remake, social issue and biopic obsession.... An epic, emotional love story set in contemporary times  that connect with the audience is much needed.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope atleast no doctor gets inspired by this shit. Imagine trusting your surgeon n surrendering your body under anaesthesia n he operates on u drunk. Terrifying🤢

Charaiveti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Hey I really like how u kinda reflected upon your pov on the film n came to a conclusion . Really mature of u

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So this generation men will beat, stalk, abuse and attempt rape in the name of love?

Is that what he means?

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

I hope atleast no doctor gets inspired by this shit. Imagine trusting your surgeon n surrendering your body under anaesthesia n he operates on u drunk. Terrifying🤢

If there was someone like KS he wouldn't even pass MBBS,let alone becoming a surgeon😆

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyPlace

So this generation men will beat, stalk, abuse and attempt rape in the name of love?

Is that what he means?

Your DP and that post. 

I just had this mental image of Danerys speaking those lines. That was so GoT-ish , well Danny-ish .. ðŸ˜†

Charaiveti thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

If there was someone like KS he wouldn't even pass MBBS,let alone becoming a surgeon😆

I mean,There r indeed some namunas like in govt medical colleges.Very few though. one of whom i know is already having liver problems at 25

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

I mean,There r indeed some namunas like in govt medical colleges.Very few though. one of whom i know is already having liver problems at 25

I agree. Some med students do smoke and drink. What I meant was with a personality like that of Kabir Singh it's very difficult to survive medical college. I was talking not just about his addictions but also his behaviour and personality.On top of that, he was shown as a topper in the movie🤣