Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I have just watched Kabir Singh ...what was all the hullaboo about and what was so disgusting about it ? i didn't understand ๐Ÿ˜• Yes there were bits which i found weird but nothing to the scale of warranting all those media articles and long essays on forum .

Originally posted by: angrybread

I have just watched Kabir Singh ...what was all the hullaboo about and what was so disgusting about it ? i didn't understand ๐Ÿ˜• Yes there were bits which i found weird but nothing to the scale of warranting all those media articles and long essays on forum .

Expect that slap part i agree. In fact couples fight. In era of sjws, everything should be coochie coo๐Ÿคช

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

I agree it was nothing to whine about. ๐Ÿ˜†

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

arrey yaar tumne nahi dekha lobe, bohut logo ko yeh lobe story laga. Social media mai girls were posting the pics of their bf/hubby saying "my kabir singh" lol.

Logo ka alag alag perspective ho sakta hai, it is not difficult to understand lol.

If thats true , i wonder how many online feminists secretly lust after Kabir Sighs in the real world .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Good comparison

Both are over rated syrupy trashes

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

If thats true , i wonder how many online feminists secretly lust after Kabir Sighs in the real world .. ๐Ÿ˜†

But girls who find KS appealing aren't the so called feminists. They're far away from gender politics, unko khud ki life ka kuch pata nahi hai, feminism mai kiya lagengi๐Ÿ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

hain? ๐Ÿ˜ฒye kya padh liya maine?๐Ÿคฃ

But girls who find KS appealing aren't the so called feminists. They're far away from gender politics, unko khud ki life ka kuch pata nahi hai, feminism mai kiya lagengi๐Ÿ˜†

Are you sure ? 

I have seen the so called feminists spit out the most patriarchal BS if that's what it takes to demean a man .. Most try real hard to be turned off by toxic masculinity but they also have the same expectations from a man about how a man should be , they are as patriarchal as any other MCP.. Some even come out as lesbians when they arent .. But that's not how it works .. 

Sexual attraction isn't governed by gender politics .. No one gets a say in whom they get attracted to .. It just happens .. You may want to stand up for something , but your mind , body , heart and soul can desire something else entirely .. I have good reason to believe thats how Ekta Kapoor rakes in her moolah from TV .. Almost all of her daily soaps are called out for the very same theme , but she is a businesswoman , she just gives her audience what they want .. Cant blame her , right ? .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haven't watched KS , but going by what i read online , it sounds like Desi 50 shades of gray ( haven't seen that one either ๐Ÿ˜† )

Edited by --Pro.vo.King-- - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Are you sure ? 

I have seen the so called feminists spit out the most patriarchal BS if that's what it takes to demean a man .. Most try real hard to be turned off by toxic masculinity but they also have the same expectations from a man about how a man should be , they are as patriarchal as any other MCP.. Some even come out as lesbians when they arent .. But that's not how it works .. 

Sexual attraction isn't governed by gender politics .. No one gets a say in whom they get attracted to .. It just happens .. You may want to stand up for something , but your mind , body , heart and soul can desire something else entirely .. 

Haven't watched KS , but going by what i read online , it sounds like Desi 50 shades of gray ( haven't seen that one either ๐Ÿ˜† )

Yes I am sure the girls whom I have seen loving Kabir Singh/Arjun Reddy aren't the second wave and third wave feminists, you are talking about. Why are so angry against them๐Ÿ˜†

No KS isn't like 50shades of grey, just that a man with issues like anger management, shitty attitude(towards everyone man or woman, leave them even his parents and family members) and obsessive dominanting personality is shown as a hero. He is shown as reformed, but his reformation arc isn't as clear as it should have been, probably that is the reason why the outrage happens. Like the guy innthe whole movie is only soft spoken with the heroine, but in fits of anger and ego hurt, he slaps her and never asks for forgiveness or laments that moment when he is alone. Although I get why the director didn't showed that moment, because direct feeding too much to the audience is a director's weakness. But had the movie addressed those moments, I think outrage would have been less or maybe it wouldn't have been but who knows. Movie is a blockbuster, I doubt makers aur cast ko ghanta farak padta hai, ulta outrage se unka faida hogaya 

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago

Yes I am sure the girls whom I have seen loving Kabir Singh/Arjun Reddy aren't the second wave and third wave feminists, you are talking about. Why are so angry against them๐Ÿ˜†

I aint angry against them .. Pity might be the right word .. 

I am just saying what i saw as opposed to what you saw .. ๐Ÿ˜†