Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Even if anurag gets his memory back.. he cant dump sonalika🤣 

He is stuck between social wife & divine wife😆if & only if sonalika is proved as komo an murderer nothing he can do

Sonalika is brainless here, she should have just let veena maa take pre to village..

Arrey chaubeys and their brainless plans always backfires

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: euphoric

Is he back to help her?

It cud be anything. Komo may be holding on to some weakness of her father which she wont think twice before capitalizing on. Or when anurag snubbed chaubeys.... It was a blow to mr. Chaubeys ego too, but he was helpless then as anu was holding evidences that cud hv costed him his political position. Now cud be his time to take revenge. 

They haven t yet shown him Sonia but maybe Komo and Ronit together are taking advantage of being his children. Maybe they show this in future. But for now her planning looks shallow to me🤪

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

smart and shatir toh woh kisi angle se nahi hai😆... She loves herself way beyond anything else and according to her baaki ke log r all unworthy. So she goes on killing spree every now n then. 

Yeah to some extent this obsession with herself and her beauty led to her getting attracted to Anurag when he didn't give her any bhaav 😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

I agree with you in regards to Sharmas as they have been highly unpredictable and react in wierd manner, so they could support Anurag-Prerna and I won't be surprised either if they don't. 

As far as CVs are concerned I don't think even would know about their next step at this moment. So its better to go with the flow and watch it like a fiction which it is.

Lastly, I know how the forum weather forum has been therefore, I just hope you wouldn't mind if I disagree with last sentence because I still don't find anything interesting in episodes till now. Its mostly a repeat track in diff surroundings (office for now) and they might go to BB (I hope not!). I wouldn't go into further details to avoid any unneccessary clash. You have all rights to enjoy the show and I shouldn't ruin your exp with my contrary views.

It's ok if you don't agree to my pov and I really don't have any issues with this till the time we're having a healthy discussion here. So it's absolutely fine 🤗

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmol_jaju

You never know, by the time Anu gets his memory back, she might impress the Basus 100% and get married with all rituals in frony of them...And for the worst she may even claim getting Pregnant with Anurag post which I don't think Mohini will do anything else then supporting her

Such attempts from her end are quite possible but I still have faith in our ladka that his heart won't allow him to marry her with full reeti rivaaz. I just hope we're spared from such a torture 🤪🙏

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunagoodlove

Bold1 - Correct! I hope they show her mixing jadibuti from her pouch (like the previous Komo) to keep Anu from regaining memory.

Bold2-🤣So true! But I took it as the usual villains getting irritated and riled by AnuPre's soulmate jaap and committing the stupidest mistakes, which ends up bringing AnuPre together 😆

All this jabardasti apna banayoing is so cheap and also reeks of previous tracks. This Komo is so much classier, they could have given a better motive to her.

But really, the way Basu's are behaving is so weird. Sona came out of nowhere with the flimsiest story and not just one but all of them have lapped it up! Today, Anupam even teased Anu asking Sona ne kya jadu kar diya🤢🤢. I can't even trust Anupam to see through Sona. CVs are making such fools out of them, its unbelievable. On a side note, I really want Mohini to find out first and then Sona blackmailing her with a knife to keep shut. 😆 Mohini haan mein haan milao to all her demands and crying inside.

The villains of this show have been AnuPre cupids be it Naveen Babu Ronit or Komo .... the other one we aren t allowed to mention...so nvm 

But Basus are such wierd group of people barring Anurag ofcourse. They accepted her wierd story without any doubt and Mohini madam is elated to have her as a bahu 

I just wanna know how she reacts when komolikas truth is revealed 😉

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Even if anurag gets his memory back.. he cant dump sonalika🤣 

He is stuck between social wife & divine wife😆if & only if sonalika is proved as komo an murderer nothing he can do

Sonalika is brainless here, she should have just let veena maa take pre to village..

Arrey chaubeys and their brainless plans always backfires

Pari Anurag ki sach mein koi wife hogi bhi ya wo aise adhuri wives ke chakkar mein ghumta rahega?  Choubeys are all useless in sab mein se Ronit hi achha hai atleast hume AnuPre scenes to milte hain 🤣