Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Komo/ Sonalika's plans to enter Anurag's life

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I was thinking some time back as to how come the writers are showing such superficial planning and plotting from Komolika this time? In her previous track too we just saw her doing limited and shallow planning like spiking drinks,  accidents and nothing else. 

This time it was advertised as being more dangerous than before. But the way she has entered the BB.... Isn't her plan really short lived. I mean her entire plan is based on Anurag losing his memory. What if suddenly one day he gets it back .... then? That's going to be the end of this fake marriage and she'll be thrown out anyways. 

She already saw Veena talking about going to the village then what was the need to set SN on fire? Now we don't have the ek chhat in BB too... So I don't understand these silly plans from a shaatir Komolika if at all she is 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think this could be the reason she is trying to build relationship with Basu family, sply Mohini till the time Anurag gets his memory back. Mohini already likes her and she might support her once Anurag remembers everthing.

Also Anurag might only remember everything before the accident because post that he was unconcious for almost a month. Marriage thing also happened during that time so he would actually be not in a position to deny UNLESS he saw her pushing his car into the river right before the accident. In that case Komolika can easily get into a difficult sitiation but we don't know yet if Anurag knows that Komolika caused his accident. Otherwise she is capable of putting up enough drama whicg might even be strengthened with Mohini's support.

As far as SN fire is concerned that remains a mystery that be solved logically until we get a monologue from Komolika herself.

Baki show dekhte waqt logic ko side pe rakh de to viewers will find it easier to digest I think.

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She was always this short sighted. In the earlier track too, she almost forgot tht mol was alive and knew her real face. Heck when he was out of comma, she never feared his recovery as well. She never apparently anticipated her truth wud be out. Overdose of overconfidence that blinds her. 

She is n opportunist who is only capable of looking at immediate gains. So the moment she discovered anu's ML she wud hv cooked this story. Now she will try to prolong this as much as she can. 

And i dont find her shatir, but definitely sinister.  

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

look even anus memory  back  he cant easily go prerna  as sona his wife  as she claimed. it can only happen if anu come to know that sona is komitni jaldi nahi hoga 

for  kom setting  SN in fire because she is scared if he go back to SN his memory may be come back .so she put  into fire

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

I think this could be the reason she is trying to build relationship with Basu family, sply Mohini till the time Anurag gets his memory back. Mohini already likes her and she might support her once Anurag remembers everthing.

Also Anurag might only remember everything before the accident because post that he was unconcious for almost a month. Marriage thing also happened during that time so he would actually be not in a position to deny UNLESS he saw her pushing his car into the river right before the accident. In that case Komolika can easily get into a difficult sitiation but we don't know yet if Anurag knows that Komolika caused his accident. Otherwise she is capable of putting up enough drama whicg might even be strengthened with Mohini's support.

As far as SN fire is concerned that remains a mystery that be solved logically until we get a monologue from Komolika herself.

Baki show dekhte waqt logic ko side pe rakh de to viewers will find it easier to digest I think.

You have put forward certain valid points. But when Anurag regains his memory the first person  he'll remember is going to be Prerna and that she is pregnant. So in this situation anything and anyone won't be able to keep him away from her. 

Regarding the marriage which Sonalika claims.... I think that's surely going to be nullified in some way or the other as they've shown this in the beginning itself that both of them are not actually married. So obviously there isn't any suspense quotient around this for now. So let's see how the track unfolds. 

Surely logic should be kept aside.... I agree with you hereπŸ˜†

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

You have put forward certain valid points. But when Anurag regains his memory the first person  he'll remember is going to be Prerna and that she is pregnant. So in this situation anything and anyone won't be able to keep him away from her. 

I agree with you that very first thing he will remember is Preg Prerna. However, going by the track record of the show Mohini is one factor to create drama. Also, if we go by Veena's recent behaviour and the way Sharma's (except Prerna) are realising how much Prerna has suffered recently- I won't be surprised if they also add to the already existing Kasauti of Mohini.

CVs are quite creative in taking weird turn at their own wish. We can't even be sure if Prerna will even be pregnant by the time he regains his memory. What if they show somehow Basu's end up being responsible for Prerna losing her child. I really think Prerna and Anurag look ready to have a child this early, sply when they have even established their relationship properly. 

Regarding the marriage which Sonalika claims.... I think that's surely going to be nullified in some way or the other as they've shown this in the beginning itself that both of them are not actually married. So obviously there isn't any suspense quotient around this for now. So let's see how the track unfolds. 

Bhaut kuch hai that they can show if CVs once decide to put Komolika in superior position. Pr ye sab humare speculations hai CVs ka kya chal rha hai whi jane. Wait and watch how it flows.

Surely logic should be kept aside.... I agree with you hereπŸ˜†

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

She was always this short sighted. In the earlier track too, she almost forgot tht mol was alive and knew her real face. Heck when he was out of comma, she never feared his recovery as well. She never apparently anticipated her truth wud be out. Overdose of overconfidence that blinds her. 

She is n opportunist who is only capable of looking at immediate gains. So the moment she discovered anu's ML she wud hv cooked this story. Now she will try to prolong this as much as she can. 

Bold - This is exactly what even Pre told her when she was exposing Komo. That Komo's weakness was always her overconfidence. What i can't understand is that, after all what happened previously and disowning her for a while, why her Dad has suddenly started supporting her.

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is overconfident...no doubt 

Bit her only aim is to sleep with anurag

If she achieves that....I guess she herself will go.....she cant stay with one  man forever......if we go by her past history

But her hard luck.....she will be left high n dryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - This is exactly what even Pre told her when she was exposing Komo. That Komo's weakness was always her overconfidence. What i can't understand is that, after all what happened previously and disowning her for a while, why her Dad has suddenly started supporting her.

Is he back to help her?

It cud be anything. Komo may be holding on to some weakness of her father which she wont think twice before capitalizing on. Or when anurag snubbed chaubeys.... It was a blow to mr. Chaubeys ego too, but he was helpless then as anu was holding evidences that cud hv costed him his political position. Now cud be his time to take revenge. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

I won't call this her short sightedness it's more of her over confidence. She believes in kaam tamaam whenever someone becomes a danger for her. So maybe she believes that she can kill anyone who comes in her way and that's why she makes such plans which give her immediate returns. She doesn't have patience to wait and smartly plan πŸ˜†