Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

look even anus memory  back  he cant easily go prerna  as sona his wife  as she claimed. it can only happen if anu come to know that sona is komitni jaldi nahi hoga 

for  kom setting  SN in fire because she is scared if he go back to SN his memory may be come back .so she put  into fire

Moni but as soon as his memory comes back he'll remember Prerna. In that case koi Sonalika kuchh nahi kar payegi. Waise bhi Sonalika se shaadi unconscious state mein hui thi .... it's totally fake. 

Putting fire to SN just shows her impulsive nature.... I don't think it's a planned act...

braveheartdoc thumbnail

We actually don't know what crap they'll come up with once again. But one thing I believe that Sharmas are well aware of the love between AnuPre. So once he gets his memory back, I feel they're going to support them. But yes regarding the pregnancy status by that time.... nothing can be said. They might choose to take any wierd path to create another Kasauti. So we shall wait. 

They can really take this track to good heights but we're all aware of the ability. But surely the episodes are better these days. 😊

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I won't call this her short sightedness it's more of her over confidence. She believes in kaam tamaam whenever someone becomes a danger for her. So maybe she believes that she can kill anyone who comes in her way and that's why she makes such plans which give her immediate returns. She doesn't have patience to wait and smartly plan ðŸ˜†

smart and shatir toh woh kisi angle se nahi hai😆... She loves herself way beyond anything else and according to her baaki ke log r all unworthy. So she goes on killing spree every now n then. 

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We actually don't know what crap they'll come up with once again. But one thing I believe that Sharmas are well aware of the love between AnuPre. So once he gets his memory back, I feel they're going to support them. But yes regarding the pregnancy status by that time.... nothing can be said. They might choose to take any wierd path to create another Kasauti. So we shall wait. 

They can really take this track to good heights but we're all aware of the ability. But surely the episodes are better these days. 😊

I agree with you in regards to Sharmas as they have been highly unpredictable and react in wierd manner, so they could support Anurag-Prerna and I won't be surprised either if they don't. 

As far as CVs are concerned I don't think even would know about their next step at this moment. So its better to go with the flow and watch it like a fiction which it is.

Lastly, I know how the forum weather forum has been therefore, I just hope you wouldn't mind if I disagree with last sentence because I still don't find anything interesting in episodes till now. Its mostly a repeat track in diff surroundings (office for now) and they might go to BB (I hope not!). I wouldn't go into further details to avoid any unneccessary clash. You have all rights to enjoy the show and I shouldn't ruin your exp with my contrary views.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Is he back to help her?

It cud be anything. Komo may be holding on to some weakness of her father which she wont think twice before capitalizing on. Or when anurag snubbed chaubeys.... It was a blow to mr. Chaubeys ego too, but he was helpless then as anu was holding evidences that cud hv costed him his political position. Now cud be his time to take revenge. 

Yes....it is to him she sent the message requesting help of a goon.

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - This is exactly what even Pre told her when she was exposing Komo. That Komo's weakness was always her overconfidence. What i can't understand is that, after all what happened previously and disowning her for a while, why her Dad has suddenly started supporting her.

Grace I don't think her father is supporting her... rather it's Ronit who helps her. They haven t shown their father as of now in this track. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

She is overconfident...no doubt 

Bit her only aim is to sleep with anurag

If she achieves that....I guess she herself will go.....she cant stay with one  man forever......if we go by her past history

But her hard luck.....she will be left high n dry😂😂😂😂

Aisa mat bolo Reeya.... isi belief mein last time Anurag Komolika babying kar raha tha 

Dobara baby baby nahi chahiye please 😂😂

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Grace I don't think her father is supporting her... rather it's Ronit who helps her. They haven t shown their father as of now in this track. 

See my above reply to Sonia. 

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking some time back as to how come the writers are showing such superficial planning and plotting from Komolika this time? In her previous track too we just saw her doing limited and shallow planning like spiking drinks,  accidents and nothing else. 

This time it was advertised as being more dangerous than before. But the way she has entered the BB.... Isn't her plan really short lived. I mean her entire plan is based on Anurag losing his memory. What if suddenly one day he gets it back .... then? That's going to be the end of this fake marriage and she'll be thrown out anyways. 

She already saw Veena talking about going to the village then what was the need to set SN on fire? Now we don't have the ek chhat in BB too... So I don't understand these silly plans from a shaatir Komolika if at all she is 

You never know, by the time Anu gets his memory back, she might impress the Basus 100% and get married with all rituals in frony of them...And for the worst she may even claim getting Pregnant with Anurag post which I don't think Mohini will do anything else then supporting her

lunagoodlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was thinking some time back as to how come the writers are showing such superficial planning and plotting from Komolika this time? In her previous track too we just saw her doing limited and shallow planning like spiking drinks,  accidents and nothing else. 

This time it was advertised as being more dangerous than before. But the way she has entered the BB.... Isn't her plan really short lived. I mean her entire plan is based on Anurag losing his memory. What if suddenly one day he gets it back .... then? That's going to be the end of this fake marriage and she'll be thrown out anyways. 

She already saw Veena talking about going to the village then what was the need to set SN on fire? Now we don't have the ek chhat in BB too... So I don't understand these silly plans from a shaatir Komolika if at all she is 

Bold1 - Correct! I hope they show her mixing jadibuti from her pouch (like the previous Komo) to keep Anu from regaining memory.

Bold2-🤣So true! But I took it as the usual villains getting irritated and riled by AnuPre's soulmate jaap and committing the stupidest mistakes, which ends up bringing AnuPre together ðŸ˜†

All this jabardasti apna banayoing is so cheap and also reeks of previous tracks. This Komo is so much classier, they could have given a better motive to her.

But really, the way Basu's are behaving is so weird. Sona came out of nowhere with the flimsiest story and not just one but all of them have lapped it up! Today, Anupam even teased Anu asking Sona ne kya jadu kar diya🤢🤢. I can't even trust Anupam to see through Sona. CVs are making such fools out of them, its unbelievable. On a side note, I really want Mohini to find out first and then Sona blackmailing her with a knife to keep shut. ðŸ˜† Mohini haan mein haan milao to all her demands and crying inside.