Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: monaparekh2

dt posted a letter from london she have not posted on instagram but she thanked fans through letter

You mean that PR driven open letter circulated to media outlets from remote location for publicity? Then, yes.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srini18

Here is the link.. S 41, E 28.. Even the headline is lit...

Check out Raman Back to Form on Hotstar! https://www.hotstar.com/1000196998

omg thanks so much. My Hotstar was hanging ..you made my day! Seriously a big thanks. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Thank you so much, do you happen to know which season that might be on Hotstar..much much thanks in advance, really!

I have no idea about Hotstar, maybe others could help πŸ˜Š

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

I have no idea about Hotstar, maybe others could help πŸ˜Š

yes they did, thanks so much for replying. πŸ™πŸ½

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

yes they did, thanks so much for replying. πŸ™πŸ½

No worries πŸ€—

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like the final episode where IshRa might be seen together...relaxed and happy ...before all the next Ruhi ki shaadi and the forced drama...

Might watch the epi on tv today for old times sake ...

That wall of memories was a decent thought..but sadly YHM cvs of today aren't the ones who wrote the 11pm epis ..else these realistic and happy family moments could have made a track in itself....instead we get few scenes here and there before the next drama ...

Btw Raman is super confident about the exact time since he started 'noticing' his madraasan.......did he say ever since some madraasi newspaper landed into his house? lol...we need to rewatch 11pm YHM  with fresh eyes 😊...

Both IshRa scenes...had a 11pm vibe today....from the glimpse I saw ....if these are the final IshRa memories ...I will take them happily...😊

Edited by bscorp13 - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Seems like the final episode where IshRa might be seen together...relaxed and happy ...before all the next Ruhi ki shaadi and the forced drama...

Might watch the epi on tv today for old times sake ...

That wall of memories was a decent thought..but sadly YHM cvs of today aren't the ones who wrote the 11pm epis ..else these realistic and happy family moments could have made a track in itself....instead we get few scenes here and there before the next drama ...

Btw Raman is super confident about the exact time since he started 'noticing' his madraasan.......did he say ever since some madraasi neighbours barged into his house? lol...we need to rewatch 11pm YHM  with fresh eyes 😊...

Both IshRa scenes...had a 11pm vibe today....from the glimpse I saw ....if these are the final IshRa memories ...I will take them happily...😊

Yet to watch the episode but the insta clips are just too tempting to resist πŸ˜† we are gettting to see this IshRa after ages maybe πŸ˜›

@bold did he actually say this?πŸ˜‰

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Yet to watch the episode but the insta clips are just too tempting to resist πŸ˜† we are gettting to see this IshRa after ages maybe πŸ˜›

@bold did he actually say this?πŸ˜‰

He actually said he has been noticing her ...'jabse tera madraasi akbaar mere ghar par aaya tha yaad hai ?'😊😊😊....

Tu aaj bhi aise hi lag rahi hai yaar😊

That newspaper scene was the very first IshRa meet scene actually...lol...puttar is super chaluπŸ˜‹...chehre pe nafrat and mann mein laddooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bscorp13

He actually said he has been noticing her ...'jabse tera madraasi akbaar mere ghar par aaya tha yaad hai ?'😊😊😊....

Tu aaj bhi aise hi lag rahi hai yaar😊

That newspaper scene was the very first IshRa meet scene actually...lol...puttar is super chaluπŸ˜‹...chehre pe nafrat and mann mein laddooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Puttar is so chalu ..He was like ya whatever but then he 'noticed' biwi also whom he claimed to hate. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5uJsiiB0yD/?igshid=tbkmelz0rxnz

Atleast they made Ruhanika to shoot with KP. We should be happy for this...