Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys... So i was a bit pissed yesterday when I saw the way baba spoke with maasi... And felt a bit that the show was concentrating too much on baba track which turned out upside down...but yesterday the way Mish told everything to BM and Abir feeling bad that he hurt his mom were the important scenes which showed that Abir and Mish are still the same ppl we met 7 months ago... 

But today the way Mishti immediately realized Abir was not normal and reassured him... And how Abir despite being torn between his baba and his family was still ready to bring a smile on Mish's face at Mahs house... Was so heart warming❤️

Abir and BM are just ultimate MIL SIL goals... I adore them.. Always have  ❤️❤️

The essence of the characters and the show is still intact... It's just that it's ITV and drama is a major ingredient... Because the audience are a huge variety... They have to try to satiate everyone... 

Mish and Abir are flawed,  yes that's how we all are.. And that's why we are attached to them and adore them... So many have already said it, and I will too.. I thought I had many favorite ITV couples before but MishBir are just beyond comparison... I Have never been THIS attached to any other couple.. 

There are so many things going on here,  in insta and in twitter... At the end of the day it's a show and we shouldn't take a dig at anyone... Mish and Abir are characters,  we cannot take sides and fight for them.. We can just take the good and bad and discuss Abt it... 

Shah and Rhea are two amazing actors.. They are putting their sweat and hard work into this show... What they do personally is their call... We shouldn't be intruding or embarrassing them... 

We have so many beautiful souls here in the forum and in twitter... I Am so happy I found you all... Let the bashers and haters do their job... Let's just sit back and let the show surprise us, let the actors wow us... Coz it's Mishbir's GD after all... 

It's long rant am sorry... And I dint mean to offend anyone... Its just a request that we all don't let the bad overtake the good... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1191730436499820544?s=19

Ab yeh Kya hai??humne toh almost conclude Kia that ki Abir meenu ka hi son hai,but😲😲

ammu what if all this mom spoiler is for kunal not abir.. they are misinterpreting it 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Guys from the segments, did it appear that Meenu pursuaded Mishti to not reveal the truth for now and go ahead with the engagement? If yes, that will be a disaster 🤪

Setting stage for wedding drama 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

thats so good Ammu.. 👏👍🏼🤗 all the best ammu surely you too will get amazing life partner like abir n you will get chance to do courtship.. its surely a much needed one at this time..  yaar even i've such idea only.. already started putting ideas in my moms head about courtship but they are ready to give time to me but dont know how to convince about courtship.. 😆 but surely not gonna give up and fight for it like mish 😎

U will win definitely....for sure👍🏼👍🏼..I think for me now there is no tym for love..love can't even knock the door in my lyf..since I believe in the same ideology as Shaheer...I want to explore the world...I want to feel exotic freedom..and I desperately want to see Shaheer once in my lyf

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Setting stage for wedding drama 

App Ko diraama pasand hai na 😎🤣..

Aayega aayega.... diraama bhi aayega🤣..

Hailaaaaaaaaaa😲 what if big Ben wants to hit two targets with one Arrow😲... Baba bhi Mishti bhi😲...n bigg Ben had the last laugh🤔...

I know I know 🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

Hi guys... So i was a bit pissed yesterday when I saw the way baba spoke with maasi... And felt a bit that the show was concentrating too much on baba track which turned out upside down...but yesterday the way Mish told everything to BM and Abir feeling bad that he hurt his mom were the important scenes which showed that Abir and Mish are still the same ppl we met 7 months ago... 

But today the way Mishti immediately realized Abir was not normal and reassured him... And how Abir despite being torn between his baba and his family was still ready to bring a smile on Mish's face at Mahs house... Was so heart warming❤️

Abir and BM are just ultimate MIL SIL goals... I adore them.. Always have  ❤️❤️

The essence of the characters and the show is still intact... It's just that it's ITV and drama is a major ingredient... Because the audience are a huge variety... They have to try to satiate everyone... 

Mish and Abir are flawed,  yes that's how we all are.. And that's why we are attached to them and adore them... So many have already said it, and I will too.. I thought I had many favorite ITV couples before but MishBir are just beyond comparison... I Have never been THIS attached to any other couple.. 

There are so many things going on here,  in insta and in twitter... At the end of the day it's a show and we shouldn't take a dig at anyone... Mish and Abir are characters,  we cannot take sides and fight for them.. We can just take the good and bad and discuss Abt it... 

Shah and Rhea are two amazing actors.. They are putting their sweat and hard work into this show... What they do personally is their call... We shouldn't be intruding or embarrassing them... 

We have so many beautiful souls here in the forum and in twitter... I Am so happy I found you all... Let the bashers and haters do their job... Let's just sit back and let the show surprise us, let the actors wow us... Coz it's Mishbir's GD after all... 

It's long rant am sorry... And I dint mean to offend anyone... Its just a request that we all don't let the bad overtake the good... 

Its not a rant dear what you wrote is the absolute truth🤗🤗🤗 and take a bow for that ❤️

I have seen some comments there  and I don't understand the reason behind extreme reactions all I want to say is that whether its mishti abir meenu kunal...all of them at the end of the day are fictional characters. So disrespecting a real person  because of frictional characters is I don't know 😆.. 😳

M also very happy and lucky to find you guys here ...it feels very free to give my opinions...sometimes my opinion doesn't match with others but still there is respect , members have a polite way of keeping their points and all in all we are all here because we love something about the show and we like to discuss it !

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

App Ko diraama pasand hai na 😎🤣..

Aayega aayega.... diraama bhi aayega🤣..

Hailaaaaaaaaaa😲 what if big Ben wants to hit two targets with one Arrow😲... Baba bhi Mishti bhi😲...n bigg Ben had the last laugh🤔...

I know I know 🤣🤣

Bohot cool ...bohot pasand hai 🤣🤣

Possible haan ...big Ben sherni's master plan .. aisa Hua toh cool mishbir house mein mishbir ka rehna pakka😆

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1191730436499820544?s=19

Ab yeh Kya hai??humne toh almost conclude Kia that ki Abir meenu ka hi son hai,but😲😲

Kyaaaaa, ab meenu abir relation bhi confirmed nahi hai 😱

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i understand nami... mish is not knowingly hiding the truth to abir as even she is unaware what the truth is... even i hate her lying to abir n want him to reprimand her for this... lets wait until she gets to know the truth after that she cant stop herself from saying the truth... 

I understand the Baba part of it, it’s the blatant lies about planning surprises for him and saying she will move out with him. Those things bother me. I want to smack her. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woah new AT.... 🥳 

arre maine last AT mei bahut kuch miss kar diya.Anywz Thanks Namz for the new AT.

Guys finally we have a banner. Congratulations...🥳

Bahut log banner mei missing hei. Par koi nai. Atleast we have a banner now.