Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaara...U have put some good points😃

The second and third points look good....and I wish something like that happens...

Frankly yaar..every one here do not want this baba track to go ahead..kuch bhi ho next week tak end hojaye baba ka kissa.........

I think there will be Legal implications which Abhir will have to deal with. Because  the frauds were done in his name. or else it will be a proof to Abhir that Baba is a fraud to begin with.

I am totally facing writers blog in thissmiley18...

Yaar..I was watching the parent show.....the current track is dum no doubt but they are showing it so well....and here ......

Even for a dumb birthday party they are all decked up to the T.........

And every second scene has the leads together...........kya yaar........

With current drama I don't think we will get anything of MIshbir anytime soon🥺🤢 .....by joe, this entire week we just had mandir scene of Mishbir....and rest🤢...just see In parent show..not even single episode goes without leads being together in every second frame.......

This is what angers me yaar

arre yaar the parent show is waay out of logic for a LOOONG time, honestly don't know how people are still enjoying it. I stopped watching ages ago.🤔

In comparison to that...our show has very minute, little illogical sense with the law and legal realistic idea. Our show has waay more logical sense even in all this drama chaos👍🏼

@bold: yea ikr! I also saw some pics and short clips on insta... the parent show lead couple are supposed to be 'not tegether' i.e fighting/divorced?? but with a child - and the STILL have romance and scenes together all the time, like they are still a couplesmiley44🤪

It makes absolute zero sense! So in that angle, I'm glad our show makes sense that in this family drama and with mishti and abir's current mindsets, it's not right/suitable to forcibly insert romantic scenes..

but ofcourse since it is our mishbir lead's godhana, we want the characters to sort out their issues and thoroughly enjoy their happy occassions😕😊

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yeah Thanku 🤗

Will surely write Yaar, Abhi apun freeich hai 

awesome vaishu expecting more from you than show yaar 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

awesome vaishu expecting more from you than show yaar 🤗