Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Bold - seriously smiley29smiley29?

Yeah let's leave it diyu, Rhea really deserve best actress award, just like Shah she's also putting efforts in all the her work and this is not fair, she deserves best actress award  , I have never connected to any FL like I get connected to her 

true yaar she is so relate-able and humanly.. she has flaws but never gave that as reason for her mistake.. she takes full responsibility for it.. no nonsense type, bold, and what not.. i admire her alot and other than Rhea no one can ever do mish with sheer perfection, natural acting.. she is literally living as mishti... she definitely deserves award for this... 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love MishBir. Just want Mishti to stop lying to him. I’m not sure why everyone hides stuff from Abir. Look at what’s happened to Meanu/Abir rishta. She just kept doing stupid stuff in the name of protecting her family. Kya hua in the end Mehul came back. If Abir knew the truth he’d be better prepared for the emotional assault. I do understand that if Abir knew everything toh drama kam ho jata in the show. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true yaar she is so relate-able and humanly.. she has flaws but never gave that as reason for her mistake.. she takes full responsibility for it.. no nonsense type, bold, and what not.. i admire her alot and other than Rhea no one can ever do mish with sheer perfection, natural acting.. she is literally living as mishti... she definitely deserves award for this... 

I think I can connect with Mish as a girl more and even connect with Abir also..both r so relatable to me...but the thing is that guys like Abir are very rare to find(except for Sha who is exactly like Abir)..like Mish even I wear chasmas and I used to think that I didn't look with chasmas but now I'm happy with my chasmas and it has become a part of my identity...that is the reason I love the chashma track very much..

Now I feel like running away from my current place ...with all due respect..Abir is influencing me so much. His theories keep on playing in my mind..and they r always very realistic....that's y I love him more....I keep wondering if I get a person like him in my lyf becoz just like Mish,even I want a person who understands me More than anything

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

True that.. glad to know that I am not alone in not being able to decipher😆

Btw Mish's engagement pics are out and it's so exciting yet to read the discussions about this.

🤣 i once tried but then wanted to remain sane so never tried after that to decipher his post.. 

yaar they both look gorgeous n seems like we gonna get some romantic number... so exicted yaar.. here enjoy staring this 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

that was one of the most dumbest thing a FL can do yaar no offennse but still cant get over it still 🤣

yaar the dominating, angry young man type are the ML ITV is used to so they cant handle such out of box unique, humanly, realistic ML mini... 

@bold - hifi mini... i get you totally first time ever not only a couple but admiring them as individuals... they definitely have magic in them... but like abir said their love is logical so only we are able to connect with them.. they make mistake, behave humanly n also take responsibility for their action.. and first time ever i saw FL not talking about sacrifice n pointing out there are 2 people in a relationship... some of their dialogues infact most of it are inspiring... hiding thing is definitely a big draw back yaar but both have their fair share of secrets hope CVs bring everything out even if it takes time no issues.. 

🤣True!!

Thank god atleast one show had the guts to potray a guy who is sane and not toxic. But honestly speaking tv does influence alot esp teenagers, because of all the previous shows that had toxic leads....they would also idealise an abusive relationship and think it is the norm!! Abir's character is thankfully a saving grace

I am glad they fighting for their relationship...couldnt handle a sacrificial drama!!! Atleast they convey many things that are relatable to our generation....and does not promote that prioritizing yourself is bad...😊

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

haaa my fav scenes!!!

Esp todays mandir scene!! If mishti wouldnt have hugged him....I would have certainly

give a virtual hug to abir mini 😉 but that hug was so lovely the understanding they have without words.. 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

This is awesome 💕 thanks for sharing Meri Light🤗

Love particularly the hugwala gif😍 and Abir and BM bonding is the best🥳

🤗 enjoy meri universe... 

yesss both the bond are precious... 

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I love MishBir. Just want Mishti to stop lying to him. I’m not sure why everyone hides stuff from Abir. Look at what’s happened to Meanu/Abir rishta. She just kept doing stupid stuff in the name of protecting her family. Kya hua in the end Mehul came back. If Abir knew the truth he’d be better prepared for the emotional assault. I do understand that if Abir knew everything toh drama kam ho jata in the show. 

i understand nami... mish is not knowingly hiding the truth to abir as even she is unaware what the truth is... even i hate her lying to abir n want him to reprimand her for this... lets wait until she gets to know the truth after that she cant stop herself from saying the truth... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

give a virtual hug to abir mini 😉 but that hug was so lovely the understanding they have without words.. 

🤗🤗

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣 i once tried but then wanted to remain sane so never tried after that to decipher his post.. 

yaar they both look gorgeous n seems like we gonna get some romantic number... so exicted yaar.. here enjoy staring this 

Meri Light thanks for sharing🤗 so excited for this one🥳

Their height difference is 💞