Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I think I can connect with Mish as a girl more and even connect with Abir also..both r so relatable to me...but the thing is that guys like Abir are very rare to find(except for Sha who is exactly like Abir)..like Mish even I wear chasmas and I used to think that I didn't look with chasmas but now I'm happy with my chasmas and it has become a part of my identity...

wow Ammu thats good to know you are inspired from mish... definitely she is goals.. i can relate only a little with her for keeping my opinion infront of others... i dont wear chashma but have friends who underwent surgery just for looks n first time after seeing the chashma track i admire n respect mish alot she is truely an inspiration... 

yaar even Shah said in his premiere interview he feels like playing himself in show... both are gem Ammu... i admire him but cant relate to him as i'm little impulsive... i'm trying to change n improve myself after seeing mishbir... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Oh ok ... You are my Ikigai is understandable but what does he mean I am the Ikigai of my Ikigai?!!

Feel like suddenly my knowledge to decipher things has come downsmiley36

It's simple....

I'm the reason of living of the person who is my reason of living or something like that😆

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣True!!

Thank god atleast one show had the guts to potray a guy who is sane and not toxic. But honestly speaking tv does influence alot esp teenagers, because of all the previous shows that had toxic leads....they would also idealise an abusive relationship and think it is the norm!! Abir's character is thankfully a saving grace

I am glad they fighting for their relationship...couldnt handle a sacrificial drama!!! Atleast they convey many things that are relatable to our generation....and does not promote that prioritizing yourself is bad...😊

exactly yaar... i totally understand this.. yaar even seen relationship like this and from personal experience i'm saying this ITV toxic leads are influencing teenagers alot like alot... 

mishbir are need of hour change which our generation should watch n be inspired and learn from mini.. 

@bold - word mini.. this is a much needed awareness tbh

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys from the segments, did it appear that Meenu pursuaded Mishti to not reveal the truth for now and go ahead with the engagement? If yes, that will be a disaster 🤪

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Meri Light thanks for sharing🤗 so excited for this one🥳

Their height difference is 💞

🤗 enjoy meri universe 

height difference achcha kaasa hai meri jaan 

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Guys from the segments, did it appear that Meenu pursuaded Mishti to not reveal the truth for now and go ahead with the engagement? If yes, that will be a disaster 🤪

deepi actually i dont understand it.. bcoz meenu asks mish to be happy n be with everyone in gordhana n dont let mehul to get away from there n she will come there after getting the proof.. so i dont know if she gave a go ahead for gordhana or only asked mish to buy time n keep eye on mehul

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow Ammu thats good to know you are inspired from mish... definitely she is goals.. i can relate only a little with her for keeping my opinion infront of others... i dont wear chashma but have friends who underwent surgery just for looks n first time after seeing the chashma track i admire n respect mish alot she is truely an inspiration... 

yaar even Shah said in his premiere interview he feels like playing himself in show... both are gem Ammu... i admire him but cant relate to him as i'm little impulsive... i'm trying to change n improve myself after seeing mishbir... 

The thing now is that I don't want to remove my specs anymore...I'm proud to wear it..coming to the courtship thing i know I hv decided not to marry but if my parents insist(they won't for sure),one thing is sure that I am gonna ask for this martial courtship..the track was so realistic and the concept is much needed in today's tym🤣🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

It's simple....

I'm the reason of living of the person who is my reason of living or something like that😆

So it's not simple😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1191730436499820544?s=19

Ab yeh Kya hai??humne toh almost conclude Kia that ki Abir meenu ka hi son hai,but😲😲

Originally posted by: The_incredible

The thing now is that I don't want to remove my specs anymore...I'm proud to wear it..coming to the courtship thing i know I hv decided not to marry but if my parents insist(they won't for sure),one thing is sure that I am gonna ask for this martial courtship..the track was so realistic and the concept is much needed in today's tym🤣🤣

thats so good Ammu.. 👏👍🏼🤗 all the best ammu surely you too will get amazing life partner like abir n you will get chance to do courtship.. its surely a much needed one at this time..  yaar even i've such idea only.. already started putting ideas in my moms head about courtship but they are ready to give time to me but dont know how to convince about courtship.. 😆 but surely not gonna give up and fight for it like mish 😎