New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow what a treat 2 chapter.....love both the update......i like Ryan here....he is good friend and understand arnav very well.... Oh finaly our khushi come....and love whole conversation and way arnav say sorry........thnks for update

Edited by Noor1234 - 4 years ago
ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the double update....as always well worth the wait. Loved Arnav's conversation with Ryan and the apology. Looking forward to the weekend at the farmhouse with Myra out of the picture (for now??).

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Next Wednesday is so far off! 

But lovely update! 

Ms.Khushi. Aren't you tad a bit too much? It's not like you were a saint either. You didn't make life easy for him there too! You can apologize too you know! I mean agreed he was not the best guy to you, but, you exchanged a couple of harsh words too! And not acknowledging that but, expecting him to do so is a tad bit too much. 

Nevertheless, I hope you and he get together soon!

Cheers 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

nice hope he tells her about myra

Phoebe_buffay thumbnail

Nice update waiting for next🤗

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Double update ⭐️

Arshi67 thumbnail

Reading about Alok Raj Gupta's modus operandi doesn't come as any surprise. One can picture him being even more devious! You can see why someone like Vihaan wouldn't make the cut in his eyes. And why for Khushi, mentioning her father and her in the same sentence would be anathema.

It was interesting reading Ryan's take on Arnav and Myra. Of course he would be biased in favour of his friend but he gave a good perspective as to what their relationship was perceived to be from the outside. 

What I'm rapidly coming to feel is that while Myra may have loved Arnav as much as she was capable of that emotion for another, she certainly didn't have any respect for him as a person. And Arnav comes across as being too blinded in love to see that. 

If I could quote what Shakespeare had written,

"Things base and vile, holding no quantity,

Love can transpose to form and dignity.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.

And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

Nor hath Love’s mind of any judgment taste—

Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste.

And therefore is Love said to be a child,

Because in choice he is so oft beguiled."

Gauri and P, posted on the blog as well :)

Archi, you've given us a double update and here I am merely duplicating my comment 😳

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome chapter too good you have given us not only one but a bonus chapter too. Thank you so much. This chapter was a continuation of Arnav revisiting his past so also it focussed on Arnav giving a final closure to Myra’s chapter. 

Arnav during his talk with Ryan revealed that what a clever player Alok Gupta is how he manipulated people, used underhand tactics, took advantage of Shankar’s failing health and low shares of  Raizada constructions and thereby pushing them into a  tight corner ,unable to come up with any solution thereby  forced them to sign on the dotted line and merge with Gupta industries  and not only that as an added bonus Alok Gupta offered his daughters hand in marriage to Arnav .

At this stage can’t understand Alok Gupta’s motive in getting kushi married into the Raizada family .None the less Arnav knew the traits of Alok Gupta. According to Arnav  he was a  man who was hungry for power and for that matter looks like didn’t mind trading his daughter or using her as a pawn he was also he was under the impression that kushi was also a part of the plan hence he badly behaved with her and felt she was responsible for the ups and downs in his life and family. 

As regards Myra finally Arnav realized that from now onwards she was going to be closed chapter for him and it was time to bid goodbye. Looks like the road ahead   is going to difficult for him as he spent six years into this relationship he loved her more than her. As ARNAV Admitted Myra being a woman had every right to abort the child but the fact that she didn’t think to consult Arnav about it clearly tells what place did Arnav have in her life .She did not trust him nor consider him as an equal in their relation. 

In fact I think this girl Myra is going to be an eye opener for him as the days go by when he comes to know more about kushi he will realize he wasted simply six years of his life for a girl who was not worth for

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the bonus chapter. With this chapter we come back to the present time in Arnav’s penthouse. Arnav now is trying to forget Myra put his past behind him .and trying to normalise his relations with kushi.

One good trait of Arnav was he was always attached to the family and so he wanted kushi to be part of family get together at NK s farm house. kushi being the smarter of the two refused to bow down to his demand of being a part of the family get together. She was firm and adamant that Arnav had hurt her sentiments and should apologize sincerely before they could even acknowledge each other as friends staying in one house

Arnav tried all the tricks he knew like buttering kushi to see that she agrees to come for the family get together .On seeing that she was not ready to budge he apologized in real filmy style by kneeling down and folding his hands pleading kushi to forgive him and finally Dr kushi kumari  Gupta forgave him. Kushi became emotional on thinking how Arnav was giving her priority after her mom no one else cared about her. 

Hope this weekend not only renews and strengthens Arnav and kushis friendship so also kushi’s lavanya and Anjali’s friendship and they have a super weekend.

mansaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the two chapters. 😊

I would say Khushi can't handle a fight with a husbant. She acts in a negative way for facts around her. She is angry with him so she keeps away far as possible and remain silent, the only thing she does perfectly. She doesn't enterfere unless Angali or Lavu ask her to do so. In simple words she is a cold woman, very cold.