New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

chapter 33

A truce is called and they are back on talking terms. Khushi shows some attitude. Didn't think she had it in her. Its nice to see her holding her own.

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

I am confused.... Arnav mentioned that he met Myra three weeks back when he remembered her harsh words... Ryan said Shankar had a stroke three months back.... So what's the timeline here ?

I still think Myra was carrying someone else's baby and that's why got it aborted....

The last part was really cute and much needed after the heavy dose of Myra throughout..

Shankar’s stroke - July 2019

Arnav-Myra’s final convo - September 2019

Ryan-Arnav convo - October 2019

So this chapter takes places 3 weeks after Arnav-Myra’s final convo, which in itself happened 3 months ago. I hope that’s clear!

Edited by -Archi- - 4 years ago
srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Double dhamaka 

Excellent update 

Eagerly waiting to know how these 2 take forward from here 

Ishu18 thumbnail

Wow..worth the waiting..I iove this story..thanks fr posting it.

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Loved both of the updates. Both are hot headed and do not want to apologize to each other. But I like the way how they are in talking terms and trying to be back to normal. Waiting for the next update.

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yay! Thank you for the double bonanza!!

Great to be back to Arnav and Khushi. Looking forward to them working on their relationship... "You are family" even if Anjali pushed for it Arnav being willing to say so is a big step in their growth... Now for Khushi also to realise her folly and apologise to Arnav as sincerely as he did... As of now Arnav seems to be the one giving in first in all his relationships!! 

Wednesday seems too far away ... 

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nest Wednesday that so far away 😳😳

Loved it. Arnva can be cute sometimes 😋😉

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Som people are clear what they want in life ....

Not sure why Myra had the abortion...

If she sees no future with the child due to emo or financial reasons fair enf ...a child requires atleast one sane parent

Kush is smart to stick to her point and demand a fair apology

Arnav is smart enf to know when to give in

J let me these interplay of relationships in this ff

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow!! What a treat!! 

I am so happy they both are on talking terms again. I am happy to know that Arnav has finally understood the reality that Myra and him are over and can never be together again. It's high time he moves on with Khushi without any regrets. 

Waiting for next Wednesday :) 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Archi-

Shankar’s stroke - July 2019

Arnav-Myra’s final convo - September 2019

Ryan-Arnav convo - October 2019

So this chapter takes places 3 weeks after Arnav-Myra’s final convo, which in itself happened 3 months ago. I hope that’s clear!

Sorry more confused...... Didn't arnav Myra argument happened before the stroke ??

Or mean the final convo was when he went to apologise to her.....Oh..... OMG.... you mean that time when she was probably expecting, yet behaved like a heel with him ????

Another thing i forgot to mention earlier... Ryan is weird... You know the girl doesn't love your friend, won't you rather be happy that he is trying to move on, maybe with a girl who might love him... Why try to push him back to the unloving, undeserving, selfish girl to ruin his life ???