Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting update A.

Both Khushi and Arnav are equally disinterested in this marriage.

Satya seems to be quite a logical person. She is worrying about Khushi and she is forcing Arnav to give this marriage a chance. But Arnav is not trying. 

Though Arnav's dad seems to be calling the shots in their family and Arnav is going along with this system.

Who is Myra? Was Arnav in love with her or still is? If he was made to break up with her to marry Khushi forcibly, it's actually unfortunate. 

How long before we get an update from Arnav's POV Archi? 😆

But I love how you are sticking to each update from one person's POV. I love stories written this way. 

Great start A. 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, so not judging him for his past with Myra, but, damn. The guy doesn't even acknowledge Khushi as living being! What the! 

Poor Khushi is in a maze! I hope she finds enough strength to get through to this! 

The family seems fine! If Anjali is the overtly caring one and Lavanya over the top yet, they give necessary advices when needed. 

Let's see when they'll have a decent conversation. Cheers 

aazzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update.OK so arnav is also not interested in this marriage and I guess he had someone in his life before the marriage.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khushi’s in-laws are nice ppl especially her both sisters in law n mother in law they are friendly n want her to be respected by Arnav which is new for her as her father you wrote is a difficult person n is still holding those orthodox mentality  n in Raizada parivaar everything is different,now coming to Arnav he didn’t want to marry Khushi either but was forced by his parents but his attitude towards Khushi is very rude if he married her than he should at least give some respect to her also talk to her n solve the issue he clearly liked some other girl n with his parents pressure got married to Khushi or got betrayed by some girl n still is not coming out of the heartbreak.

srilathas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good u mentioned in the foot note

I was about to ask u why Khushi is so silent 😅😁

Eagerly waiting for Arshis interactions 👌

amadea thumbnail

Good update,who is Mayra

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So she is unwanted wife, Khushi now know that but Arnav does not know that he is also a unwanted husband ..At least he won't be bringing any Myras home now

Edited by ranogill - 4 years ago
sweta_b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting update very intriguing to know Khushi’s and Arnav’s story .. it will be interesting to see their first interaction. 

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Something is weird. 

I hope Arnav dosent get a girl even when Khushi  is there. 

smanjesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish I could read the entire story in one go 😄 ..here is my POV which is usually wrong even though I have done PhD in Arshi FFs.

Arnav is a fun loving carefree types of guy who didn't want to get married. Myra might b whispers casual gf.. Lata did say Myra Madam. She might be one from his friends gang. 

Kushi wanted to study and get into their family business but wasn't allowed by her orthodox dad. Raizada family seems broad minded. Let's see they might allow her to pursue her interests.

Both your previous stories have been different but every story had a successful Kushi..am guessing it would be same here.

Thanks A for promising a Christmas gift..hee heee