New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Very good update! 

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Khushi is in a terrible situation after Arnav’s revelation that he had a choice n was not forced n that some how made her sad she was genuinely in a very happy phase after joining her internship n her growing friendship with him but that one truth broke her heart n she felt used bcoz Arnav did marry her for money but than why he was blaming her for his pathetic situation that he has to answer her while coming back.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Again you put things in perspective and her dilemma regarding her worth, makes Khushi human. 

The agitation of not receiving a text, just hit me in the gut (ahem... waiting for the damn phone to go off 😭) 

kushi.raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow..loved d update 

Viji79 thumbnail

Res for comments for three chapters. Hope to do it before you update 🙈

ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved the update (even if Arnav was absent). Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story.

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So beautifully written!! Wonderful update!! 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

just love it........i like this ved and khushi's friendship.

...why arnav doesn't leave any msg for her????

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It is completely ok and normal to appear for intern exam more than once isn't it ?it's no cup of cake Khushi &it's no big deal .. the ratio of doctors passing it in first attempt in really low I think .. there is nothing embarrassing about it khushi !! 

I thought she was angry with arnav because she had believed him to be forced in the marriage too & because she kinda felt empathic towards him &never objected his rudeness ... And now knowing that it was nothing like she had initially thought of him she felt betrayed ... I don't really feel he married her for money ... Maybe he did .. I think it's more to do with something with forgetting Myra or anything related to his broken heart ... OR it can be he didn't want to be a source of disappoint for his father & family  ... I really think he has this feeling that he is not good enough... He said he was a failure as child ..first time when Khushi accused him he was so restless that he wasn't at peace until he got her admitted for internship.. and even now he can't take disappointment in Khushi s eyes.. 

Khushi wants her marriage to work ? She wants to be accepted by arnav as his wife ?does she likes him as husband ?

Arnav should come back to see Khushi sleeping on his bed & join her maybe😳

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes. It's affecting her. What about him? 

Cheers