New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay this is going to be cheesy but Arnav is Khushi’s angel!! There’s no other way to look at it. It’s like she is in some sort of a fix, he’d just miraculously make it better! 

Either by using his connections and rescuing her from her embarrassment and guilt, and then by just showing up to the family event and saving her from the embarrassment AGAIN! 

ansak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the double update.

Lovely to see the progress in Arnav and Khushi’s relationship, Lavanya is doing a great job as Cupid.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Holding hands❤️  thank you for double updates 😃.. 

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the New Year  double treat  .....always look forward for this story. Lavnaya is really a cupid., she's true Kyushu and Lamp will be besties soon 

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yay! Double update at the start of the year! Lovely indeed. 

Really really sweet as to how they've come around from not even acknowledging each other's presence.  

At her career front, so happy for her progress and rightfully earned. But, I still have my doubts I hope Arnav hadn't intervened too much for that exam though she's more than capable for it. 

The party scene was fun. Lavu is the cupid they need. She's smart even though she's the youngest. I'm sure now things will change in light!  There's a long way to go, but, still. Like she said. He has to see her more than just as a girl living with him. 

Cheers

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Loved both the updates

Read and commented on the blog

Eager for the next one

amadea thumbnail

Awesome, thanks for the double update

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice chapters.  Good to see Khushi happy and Arnav atleast trying to save face.  Curious about her father.  Hmmm

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update. Liking Arnav and Kushi bond and their steady relationship. Love Lavanya the Cupid. Can’t wait for more. 

geegil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is my favorite  ff now.thankyou for the update.