New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Borntofly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update..less Arshi though. Oh..looks like Ved has started falling for khushi and poor khushi does'nt have an idea...Both Arnav and Khushi have developed a soft spot for each other and seems like khushi will be the first one to fall for arnav ...please take  your time...everyone's life is upturned coz of this covid madness...on a side note.. I love the Arnav in ur stories..he is flawed but a likeable ..real character..

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amadea

Hope arnav will talk with his father soon.doctor always want to distance arnav from his farther

i think you commented in the wrong story 😆

This one fits on the update from 'Nameless Love'

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Arshi are in comfort zone and like their little teasing .  This trip will make them realize many things. Khushi is thinking of Arnav unknowingly. What about Arnav ? What will be Ved’s reaction to khushi marriage and to Raizada? Waiting for the next update. Stay safe and healthy .

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

She thinks she has what she needs. She is happy where she is. That speaks volumes. She has developed a comfort level with Arnav. She doesn't think Arnav is over Myra yet and she is right. It will take a little more time.

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t why she did not tell him that she is married nice 

virka_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update!! 

I  am loving how this story is shaping. Khushi acknowledged Arnav as 'family'. Though I would have been more happy if Khushi told Ved that she is married, so that Ved remains in his limits :P I hope Khushi soon realizes that she is meant to be with Arnav. 

Waiting for next part :) 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Terrific update! 

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

do I even need to say how much I loved this chapter? 

Their conversation through text was so simple, light and beautiful. Im loving the way they are bonding it feels so natural, something that can totally happen in real life. 

Arnav s last line when she was packing was beautiful. I could feel the tinge of disappointment and perhaps sadness he felt IF she found another place more peaceful and not want to come back. It was written beautifully! 

Best of luck with everything<3 

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part

Loving arhi a bit more with every update

Specially Arnav is my fav 

Is ved starting  to have feelings for khushi 

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can Arnav come to Nanital? Pity please 😉