New ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Link to Thread 2 on Pg. 1 [20/04/'20] - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v5a1s6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow! Your Arnav is such a sweetheart!

Yes, he acted like a stupid in the past but he always had a heart. And now that he has got his act together, he will turn this compromise of a marriage into a wonderful one :)

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

First of all, I’m really sorry for your loss. It’s never easy when our loved ones leave us, especially the young. And you’re right, they’re always watching over us.

Second of all, definitely needed this update. With all that’s going on around the world and what I’ve been seeing in the hospital these days, I definitely needed a pick me upper or even a feel good anything. And I must tell you, your story and the way you write and convey each character’s thoughts is beautiful. It’s an escape. A reality that I love getting lost in and what makes it even better is that everyone is so relatable.

Arnav trying to cheer Khushi up was so sweet that it cheered me up. They definitely need more of these balcony bonding dinners haha. 

Loved how Khushi is getting comfortable enough to voice her thoughts out to Arnav and he’s such a good friend for being there for her during this tough time. She needs to make amends with her Dad for her to be at peace with her mother’s reality.  

Thank you for this update. Definitely will be on the lookout for the next chapter.  Stay safe! 

Bizzy 

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow loved this chapter 

Amazing convo between avasthi and khushi 

Superb convo between arhi 

Loving the way they are understanding each other and taking one step at a time 

sheethal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update ❤️

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for your loss dear.... 

Nice update..... And u know when while reading second part where arnav prepare food oh god that time i want to eat that things.....i mean due this corona we are not able to eat all this things..... God plz bless the world......

Thnks for update dear......stay safe everyone 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav really made an effort to cheer her up. He has made a solid point about giving her mother a reason to move on. She has to bridge that gap between herself and her father. Her new insight will help her see his point of view and that will be a start.

Gayugayathri thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update ...loving the camaderie developing between Arnav n kudhi...waiting eagerly for the next update

tracy1191 thumbnail

Lovely!! Waiting for more..

Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The most beautiful and next to reality update . Love it to bits . ❤️

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a delicious update you have written, especially can’t forget the mouth watering dishes you mentioned made by chef Arnav .Can’t imagine eating such dishes in these days of lockdown especially kulfi. 🍧🍧

Coming back to the update it was superb. The highlight of the chapter being the talk between Dr Awasthi and Arnav and kushi. Dr Awasthi reminded kushi she should draw a line between Dr kushi Gupta and kushi Raizada .when she is in the hospital she is a Doctor and is bound by her duty and human emotion’s should not interfere with her profession. As a doctor her first priority is the patients welfare and see that all her energy is directed to see that the patient gets well soon ,but sometimes in spite of trying hard we are unable to save the patient it happens in every doctors life. We must think its destiny and it should not affect us. Kushi’s mind was set to rest by Dr Awasthi.

Secondly the conversation between the husband and wife was the best. For a husband who still has not fallen in love with his wife but seeing his wife disturbed and sad the previous day pestered his brother in law to find out his wife’s favourite food ,not only that goes in search of the vendor who used to sell the kulfi and finds out the ingredients he used ,so also tries out the recipe three times to get the perfect taste which his wife loved and wait’s anxiously to see the glee and happiness on kushi’s face on tasting the kulfi speaks volumes about Arnav’s nature.

Today we can also see the graph of Arnav and kushi’s relationship is steadily rising it is not what it used to be previously they are unknowingly coming closer Which can be seen from the fact when kushi told Arnav what had made her upset and in consequence the advice which Arnav gave kushi of patching up with her father which her mother had always wished for reveals how well he knows and understands kushi. So also the Arnav we see now is happy and cheerful no doubt due to the bagging of a new deal but the larger credit for Arnav’s happiness no doubt goes to kushi who encouraged him to become the official chef of their house since cooking is his first passion.

All this indicates both are thinking about each other. Will wait to see if they miss each other when kushi goes for the medical camp to Nanital.

Will wait for the next chapter.