Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

She saw Ranbir's car outside saloni's house. Anyway,she or Aliya can't frame Prachi anymore because they know Ranbir knows everything from the start. So I have a feeling they'll just accept their defeat and try and save themselves. But man,rhea is smart

Well, we all knew that the vamps won't get caught. They needed a way to save their fav vamps. So, this is it. Yeah, Rhea-Aliya will be more concerned with saving themselves now. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Well, we all knew that the vamps won't get caught. They needed a way to save their fav vamps. So, this is it. Yeah, Rhea-Aliya will be more concerned with saving themselves now. 

Who cares as long as everyone starts liking Prachi again and Rhea failing. But they are showing rhea to be smarter than Aliya, it might get scary in the future

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Who cares as long as everyone starts liking Prachi again and Rhea failing. But they are showing rhea to be smarter than Aliya, it might get scary in the future

It is all I should care about too. But is Rhea's image remains pristine in front of the Mehras and Kohlis she can go for some big trouble in Pranbir's life in future. Sometimes Ranbir is so dumb. Couldn't he park his car a few yards away from the house? He will make the worst detective.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is all I should care about too. But is Rhea's image remains pristine in front of the Mehras and Kohlis she can go for some big trouble in Pranbir's life in future. Sometimes Ranbir is so dumb. Couldn't he park his car a few yards away from the house? He will make the worst detective.

Yeah I mean obviously someone he knows would only want to defame him :3 I wonder what Prachi's reaction would be after knowing he flopped. Did Saloni take a picture? Where is her phone? Even if she did, she'd have prolly not saved or something. But Saloni is in the same college as rhea,how would she not know rhea

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

She saw Ranbir's car outside saloni's house. Anyway,she or Aliya can't frame Prachi anymore because they know Ranbir knows everything from the start. So I have a feeling they'll just accept their defeat and try and save themselves. But man,rhea is smart

I knew vamps wouldn't be exposed in this, but one good thing is that they will now be scrambling to save themselves and they know the can't frame/ blame prachi in any way in this as ranbir has her back. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yeah all we should care about is how frustrated rhea will be seeing prachi back in everyone's good books. 😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail

The only reason why rhea is looking good in front of kohli's is because she told abhi about prachi changing her statement before ranbir could be arrested, but when kohli's get to know prachi changing her statement was an act just to gain maya's trust to prove ranbir innocent, rhea's action will be completely overshadowed by the surprise and gratitude kohli's will feel for the effort prachi put in for their son. 

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

The only reason why rhea is looking good in front of kohli's is because she told abhi about prachi changing her statement before ranbir could be arrested, but when kohli's get to know prachi changing her statement was an act just to gain maya's trust to prove ranbir innocent, rhea's action will be completely overshadowed by the surprise and gratitude kohli's will feel for the effort prachi put in for their son. 

True, also the fact that Prachi knows Ranbir only for a few months and not like rhea all her life and yet went this far to save him would make her more special in their eyes

Miss-Behave thumbnail

True, also the fact that Prachi knows Ranbir only for a few months and not like rhea all her life and yet went this far to save him would make her more special in their eyes

Yep, because already prachi seemingly became their aankhon ka taara and gained a lot of respect from them, which we saw from the amazing things kohli's said about prachi in disbelief before police shocked them by confirming prachi did in fact change her statement. So knowing prachi didn't back stab them and in actual decided to go to this length to save their son would make them feel overjoyed and even more respect for prachi. ❤️

I mean, vikram was praising prachi to police saying prachi doesn't tolerate rubbish like boys who harass girls, and then after that when police said prachi changed her statement, pallavi in anger and with great amount of respect for prachi asked police do they even know which prachi they are talking about. Those words of them showed so much respect and trust for prachi, which rhea hasn't and can't gain. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago