Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ya same.. thoda boring the episode. I really want the story to move forward with Prachi accepting that she loves ranbir too, although with her current behaviour i really doubt it. Sometimes i wonder if Mugdha is not comfortable with romantic scenes and so they don't have many such scenes. Anyways, itv ke romance waise bhi bus eye locks tak hi limited rehte hai. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sweta10

Ya same.. thoda boring the episode. I really want the story to move forward with Prachi accepting that she loves ranbir too, although with her current behaviour i really doubt it. Sometimes i wonder if Mugdha is not comfortable with romantic scenes and so they don't have many such scenes. Anyways, itv ke romance waise bhi bus eye locks tak hi limited rehte hai. 

Nah mughda is professional so its not that. Cvs are showing their love story like this only. I think prachi falling in love with ranbir may happen with the way naira fell in love with karthik in yeh rishta kya kehlata hai.... only after karthik confessed love to her. Even naira showed zero attraction to karthik too whilst he was completely majnu over her secretly like ranbir is but only after his love confession which naira initially rejected did she start developing feelings for him. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Nah mughda is professional so its not that. Cvs are showing their love story like this only. I think prachi falling in love with ranbir may happen with the way naira fell in love with karthik in yeh rishta kya kehlata hai.... only after karthik confessed love to her. Even naira showed zero attraction to karthik too whilst he was completely majnu over her secretly like ranbir is but only after his love confession which naira initially rejected did she start developing feelings for him. 

Yeah,I don't think Prachi will realise Ranbir's feelings until he tells her himself. She seems to be ignorant of that and even when he shows affection she probably thinks he is just playing around and flirting like he always does

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Yeah,I don't think Prachi will realise Ranbir's feelings until he tells her himself. She seems to be ignorant of that and even when he shows affection she probably thinks he is just playing around and flirting like he always does

Right now she doesn't think about love, perhaps maybe she thinks there would be no man who would love her. However ranbir is the only boy she has developed a trust and comfort ever so that shows that prachi may in future realise that ranbir can be an ideal suitor for her. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes. Even Abhi realised similar way. Either same will happen or they are planning love hate marriage.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rhea found out about the plan.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rhea found out about the plan.

Gr8! Ugh! 😡But how?

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Gr8! Ugh! 😡But how?

She saw Ranbir's car outside saloni's house. Anyway,she or Aliya can't frame Prachi anymore because they know Ranbir knows everything from the start. So I have a feeling they'll just accept their defeat and try and save themselves. But man,rhea is smart