Literally they justified the show title ‘ Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai’

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well somehow after 11 years, they have really made sense of the show title, now it’s literally Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai . This was the sole motive of makers, since 2009 👏🏻. And they did that with television’s most loved couple , wowww. after so much of mad vala pyar syaar, kasme vadein, false commitments, false realizations , false acknowledgments. Now viewers themselves are questioning the lead pair, yeh rishta kha kehlata hai bhai ??? Its commendable, how beautifully they ruined such amazing relationship between the lead couple. How beautifully they managed to get them divorced twice and even managed to get the biggest majnu of ITv married to someone else, how well they managed to destroy the bigamy claims and made Kaira’s bond illegal and wrong now. Bravo makers , you did a great job reaching your ultimate goal “ Yeah Rishta kya kehlata hai”

Meanwhile Akshara and Naitik turns out to the most ideal couple and most understanding parents of ITV. I loved how they always understood whats going in their child’s mind, they knew Naira loves Kartik , she never had to tell them. Thats how good parents are, they immediately  get what their kids are going through . I loved how Akshara managed the hatred track, now composed she was and never tried to win Naira . Remember Manish, how desperate he was for Kartik, always imposing himself on him. But Akshara’s and Naira’s issues got resolved so beautifully and gradually. In short, i love the old Yrkkh. I loved the show when it was between Singhanias and Maheswaris, even Kartik was more humane till then. 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ha ha ha 🤣🤣now they justify the show title more after ages now they show the real meaning 

Hope CVS show it beautiful what they want to show  being as ex or separated but how they deal as a parents and give manners to their child hope CVS shows in this direction 

During natik and akshara show as beautiful phase they show ideal couples but every one not like na they have some flaws couples mein kamiya hoti hain but want CVS do justice with story and please want to show this side or phase of a couple 's life but please gracefully or maturity not like they show it it lacks the intrest or shikayat from CVS hope they understand and show the real of yeh rishta kya khelata hai even after separation and sath nahi par phir bhi sath ho akhir kya hai rishta rishta is not means sath rehna but sath nibhana 

Sorry for my bad english 🙏and poor writing skills and lack of how to express it.

Edited by NeeruNira - 4 years ago
Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No issues dear, i got it. I have almost no hopes from this show anymore. The upcoming track is more bizarre than any previous tracks. Kdadi asking Naira to act as Kartik’s wife, while he is still married to Vedika, like seriously. Limit of woman disrespecting woman. They are showing these regressive things in such educated and powerful  families. What do they want to portray about woman in India that they have No respect in sasural and they are treated as objects by their so called classy in laws? Everyone knows how Kartik questioned Naira, everyone knows even Manish and dadi had a role in it, but no repent , no feelings for Naira, no sharm on their faces. Ulta bol rahe ye dono ladte rahte hai. I mean anything for TRP ?

Singhanias were very conservative and traditional but Akshara was treated like a queen there. They accepted her right away, there were lil differences, but she became an integral part of the family, infact head of the family i would say. Thats how good families treat their woman. I feel really bad for Naira, she is girl of today but is being treated like trash by everyone around her :( , since always , even after doing soooo much for this ungrateful family. 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sur89

No issues dear, i got it. I have almost no hopes from this show anymore. The upcoming track is more bizarre than any previous tracks. Kdadi asking Naira to act as Kartik’s wife, while he is still married to Vedika, like seriously. Limit of woman disrespecting woman. They are showing these regressive things in such educated and powerful  families. What do they want to portray about woman in India that they have No respect in sasural and they are treated as objects by their so called classy in laws? Everyone knows how Kartik questioned Naira, everyone knows even Manish and dadi had a role in it, but no repent , no feelings for Naira, no sharm on their faces. Ulta bol rahe ye dono ladte rahte hai. I mean anything for TRP ?

Singhanias were very conservative and traditional but Akshara was treated like a queen there. They accepted her right away, there were lil differences, but she became an integral part of the family, infact head of the family i would say. Thats how good families treat their woman. I feel really bad for Naira, she is girl of today but is being treated like trash by everyone around her :( , since always , even after doing soooo much for this ungrateful family. 

Yes totally agree with naira is not look like mahan  jo vo dikhana chahte hai but it look like that she is slave of goyenka's more they treat her like a football always they want to kick her and to act like devi she shows how she respect them but it more like she is doormat she has no value of herself uski aapni koi pechan nahi her but in the case of akshara's time shows very beautiful singhaniyas are more traditional than goyenkas but they never treat akshara as property but treat her as a family as a bahu and later hoe akshara change their mindset and she became head of the family and singhaniya gives all rights to her but in the naira it's opposite ya she wear modern clothes from the beg not like akshara but the goyenkas gives right to wear any dresses but they never give her any rights they never treat her as bahu as a family member even sometimes kartik too uske bhad bhi maira unki respect karti unki bhat manti hai so it's not look like how mahan she is a perfect bahu or wife but loose her position or status in the house so please CVS wake and show something nycly not copy tracks from others shows but write in which u are good like old yrrkh type