Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Sanju agree to reha plan 😐😐

It was building up for  a healthy  competition  between  sanju and Ranbir but, cvs had to ruin in the end😑. Sanju has already told that he was called by Rhea. Hope it plays a major role.

But except last part, the episode was fun to watch😊. Ranbir being  jelous  of Sanju and is being too posessive of Prachi. Hope he realises  his feelings  soon.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Ranbir is Jealous of Sanju 😁😁😁

He saw prachi & Sanju talking πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³ WOW! So as we predicted, even sanju would bring out ranbir's jealousy. Damn, I really don't want them to ruin sanju's character by making him go through with pri-rhea plan else that would ruin the possibility of a ranbir vs sanju track/ ranbir jealousy track because I can't see  sanju roaming free in the show around prachi after the diwali track if he really does help rhea-priyanka to defame prachi. 

Now why do I feel then given he being jealous seeing sanju-prachi, ranbir might actually side with prachi and even beat the crap out of sanju if sanju does go through with the plan? 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Sanju agree to reha plan 😐😐

Uggggh! Hope ranbir sides with prachi and beats the crap out of sanju then. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It was building up for  a healthy  competition  between  sanju and Ranbir but, cvs had to ruin in the end😑. Sanju has already told that he was called by Rhea. Hope it plays a major role.

But except last part, the episode was fun to watch😊. Ranbir being  jelous  of Sanju and is being too posessive of Prachi. Hope he realises  his feelings  soon.

Gosh god knows what cv's have in mind for this sanju. If he does defame prachi, even if prachi is proven innocent how will they show sanju in the show after that as he would have no chance with prachi as he'd fall in prachi's eyes more than before and I can't see how if he actually implements the plan, defames prachi and is exposed how will he be able to roam around prachi after the track like he was before, unless after being exposed he continues to just stalk prachi and become more obsessive and negative? 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Gosh god knows what cv's have in mind for this sanju. If he does defame prachi, even if prachi is proven innocent how will they show sanju in the show after that as he would have no chance with prachi as he'd fall in prachi's eyes more than before and I can't see how if he actually implements the plan, defames prachi and is exposed how will he be able to roam around prachi after the track like he was before, unless after being exposed he continues to just stalk prachi and become more obsessive and negative? 

The cvs should have made him a grey character but now they have decided  to make him full negative. 

He is such a great actor so his potential  will be destoyed if he is used only foe the track or like you said he will be obsessive later.

And honestly  what will it take for rabir to realise his feelings? He is so posessive of Prachi and doesn't  even like some guy talking with her and acts as if he hates her in front  of Rhea. Even the villians can see he has feelings for her. Hopefully  this track might  make him realse his feelings. If he had problem when someone put hand in her shoulders how much hurt he will be looking at the video?

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Yes episode was good Fun .... Must watch episode

shonasandy thumbnail

πŸ₯³ WOW! So as we predicted, even sanju would bring out ranbir's jealousy. Damn, I really don't want them to ruin sanju's character by making him go through with pri-rhea plan else that would ruin the possibility of a ranbir vs sanju track/ ranbir jealousy track because I can't see  sanju roaming free in the show around prachi after the diwali track if he really does help rhea-priyanka to defame prachi. 

Now why do I feel then given he being jealous seeing sanju-prachi, ranbir might actually side with prachi and even beat the crap out of sanju if sanju does go through with the plan? 

That can be possible ..... Let's see what makers store for us...

shonasandy thumbnail

I have feeling that Sanju will add more twist in Reha plan ... May be he will not follow full plan as it is .... Let's see .... Because of CVS we can't predict anything 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

The cvs should have made him a grey character but now they have decided  to make him full negative. 

He is such a great actor so his potential  will be destoyed if he is used only foe the track or like you said he will be obsessive later.

And honestly  what will it take for rabir to realise his feelings? He is so posessive of Prachi and doesn't  even like some guy talking with her and acts as if he hates her in front  of Rhea. Even the villians can see he has feelings for her. Hopefully  this track might  make him realse his feelings. If he had problem when someone put hand in her shoulders how much hurt he will be looking at the video?

I knew we shouldn't keep hopes from writers to not make sanju stoop so low when they can butcher rhea so much.