Arbaaz Khan has Revealed .... Salman Khan if Dabangg 3 Flops!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Arbaaz Khan has Revealed some Crucial Details which points at Salman Khan if Dabangg 3 Flops!

Courtesy : Salman Khan Instagram

"Agar pitengey toh desh bhar mein pitengey": Salman’s Hilarious Reply on Dabangg 3 being a Pan-India release...

Yesterday, Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Saiee Manjrekar, Arbaaz Khan, Prabhudeva came together to launch the much-awaited trailer of Dabangg 3 in a grand trailer launch event. During the launch the celebrities engaged in a media interaction, they opened up about the movie and shared quit interesting insights about the same. 

For the past year, Arbaaz Khan has been donning different avatars, from producing movies to acting in a few whilst also hosting a chat show. When asked about his experience of working with Prabhudeva for the third installment of Dabangg. The actor praised the director’s work stating that he knew exactly what he was doing. 

He further added that Salman had been a part of every aspect of Dabangg’s making. Further praising his brother the 52-year-old actor said, “Let me just say that this time around the entire creative decision, the story, the casting and even the selection of the director has been Salman Khan.” Immediately Salman interrupted his brother saying, Agar aage kuch hogaya toh inhone yeh share kar diya ke isske wajah se gayi picture. (He is sharing this piece of information, so if in any case, the movie fails it’s my fault.)”

Further clearing his stand Arbaaz said, “No, no the film is going to do very well. This time he has taken much more interest than the last two. Like the last two he was busy, more as an actor he came on the sets and all that. But this time around he has spent more time on the script, with the director, with the music and all that.”

When asked about Dabangg 3 being dubbed in 3 languages and being literally a pan-India release, Salman shared, “So I have written the script, so I wanted all the critics to see. This film is for the critics, ke wah kya story likhi hai. Agar pitengey toh sirf Mumbai mein nahi, Chennai mein bhi, Banglore mein bhi, Telugu, Tamil, Kanada, desh bhar mein pitengey. Aur maarengey toh desh bhar mein maarengey. (this movie is for the critics, I’ve written it for them. So even if the film faces criticism for being bad, critics from all over India will bash the film.)”

Sonakshi Sinha added, “Critics se pithe hai toh picture super-duper blockbuster hoti hai.” Salman, “Dekho mein yeh bol sakta hoon, tum mat bolo.” To which Sonakshi concluded, “I’ve also had the experience yaar.”

The host then asked director PrabhuDheva about the person who dubbed for Salman’s voice in Tamil. The director couldn’t recollect the name and immediately Salman interrupted and joked that he had first dubbed for the Tamil version. The 53-year-old actor said,

He is very good. I have heard a little bit of dubbing. So I was going to dub it & all the other languages too. I went to the dubbing studio to dub it. I said one line in Tamil. So the person who was dubbing said ‘Very good sir, okay.’ So I said one more? He’s like ‘No, no sir. Okay, okay, okay, okay…’ I thought this language is quite simple. Then he went to PrabhuDheva to check and he asked me, ‘Sir, in what language you dubbed?’ I said, sir, your guy said okay, okay, okay. Now, what do to? Dub again? He said ‘No sir, you are sounding like some foreign language only. I am not understanding it’. So we got a voice that was very close to mine in Tamil Telugu & Kannada.

- Salman Khan on dubbing Dabangg 3

Well, as much as their conversations were fun, the trailer has been well received by the audience. Everyone is pretty excited to watch their beloved character Chulbul Robinhood Pandey, Rajjo and Makki along with newbie Saiee Manjrekar’s Khushi again after 7 long years.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago

Salman can feel his stardom slipping away and its affecting him badly. I can see him having a downward spiral. His career is all he has!

Salman Khan doesn't need a script anyway 😆

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Salman can feel his stardom slipping away and its affecting him badly. I can see him having a downward spiral. His career is all he has!

yup