Ronita don't deserve to be in the finals

Share
Posted: 1 months ago

Rohit cannot dance for nuts! He is a body builder and can only do lifts and pushups and jumps. The only thing he has done in all the performances is lift Anita. That man can't even do basic dance steps!

In his solo performance, he couldn't even do the shoulder shimmy step! All the other steps were either lifting or jumping!

Judges are extremely biased towards Ronita!

PS: Saw similar tweets on this. Makes total sense!

Posted: 1 months ago

Rohit at least does his part, he doesnt rely on background dancers or gymnastics for a dance wct like some other participants. Rohit doesn’t do unnecessary drama like other contestants either who are highly annoying 

Posted: 1 months ago

I guess we have been watching different shows.



Rohit is no way near a bodybuilder. He has a great physique and is muscular because of the hard work he put in gym but bodybuilders are whole different level.


Regarding dancing his gym work helped him making the lifts and carrying Anita much easier. His footwork has improved too.



Privika were average.


Alyna were good

Nishan were great but trained dancer couples never win

Posted: 1 months ago

Really?? Privika deserve right?? For being so much gymnastic experts and they deserve to be winners as well also for so much rona dhona drama.

This is not just dance reality show which they did plus marvelous chemistry and a good example of relationship. They deserve it much better than Shalam. I don't believe that Alam matched with Shraddha unlike Rohit did with Anita.

They just exude positive energy. With no drama. They work hard as well. Dancing in water or dancing in dark is not easy and they did that proving them to be much more deserving finalists..they owned it rightfully. No one can even point out on then atleast after doing them..forget all the past retro acts, sexy acts.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan


I guess we have been watching different shows.



Rohit is no way near a bodybuilder. He has a great physique and is muscular because of the hard work he put in gym but bodybuilders are whole different level.


Regarding dancing his gym work helped him making the lifts and carrying Anita much easier. His footwork has improved too.



Privika were average.


Alyna were good

Nishan were great but trained dancer couples never win

Yeah body builder is Prince..no soft movements unlike Rohit..pure gymnastics.

Posted: 1 months ago

He is better than Prince who is stiff and can't dance at all just does circus dressed up as a werewolf..

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by TeenRose1


Yeah body builder is Prince..no soft movements unlike Rohit..pure gymnastics.


Amazes me how people can't differentiate between a bodybuilder and a standard muscular/fitness freak. Rohit's gymwork helped him with the lifts and his speed was decent. Obviously in dancing footwork matters too but you can't expect him to be an expert 14 weeks. With Anita her dancing growth was okayish in comparison to 10 years back when she was much younger and able to do more flexi stuff but for her age still she did really well.


Prince was more bulky 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan



Amazes me how people can't differentiate between a bodybuilder and a standard muscular/fitness freak. Rohit's gymwork helped him with the lifts and his speed was decent. Obviously in dancing footwork matters too but you can't expect him to be an expert 14 weeks. With Anita her dancing growth was okayish in comparison to 10 years back when she was much younger and able to do more flexi stuff but for her age still she did really well.


Prince was more bulky 

It seriously amazes me how people cannot differentiate between a body builder and a dancer!

Rohit is a body builder and all he can do is flaunt his six packs and lift Anita!

Rohit cannot do even do basic dance steps which any non-dancer can do!

Star Plus also supports Ronita because they always focus edit portions where he cannot dance and focus the camera elsewhere ... like how they did in today's finale dance with all the couples.

Shame on people for supporting Ronita!

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
sun2011 12 3754 1 months ago sweetzzz
sun2011 3 1100 1 months ago shivzz
samira-d 2 2679 1 months ago FairyHM
RoNita Impressive

Anisha_anitan   6   2605

Anisha_anitan 6 2605 2 months ago randomfancrics
Y12345 1 3597 3 months ago SiddJ

Topic Info

  • 8 Replies
  • 2742Views

Topic started by shiv8879

Last replied by BeyondHorizon

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP