Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi 5 Me too. Romance is the last consideration altho before yesterday it looked promising.

Hi5!!

Gul's heroes always do something to tick me off. I can never accept them afterwards. You remember i talked about Ansh & why i couldn't accept Piansh because of it. 

Yes I remember you were telling me why you couldn't accept Piansh but you said that you will discuss in detail later...

I don't know much about Gul's heroes as Nazar is the first ever Gul's show that I have watched.

Jinn & mythology for me comes first. Romance ke liye i have Asian dramas.

Same here... Djinn comes first. Any idea when is he going to make a formal entry in the show? And can we expect the Djinn in a human kinda form instead of the CGI one?

If you ever are interested in a Jinn discussion do read the my Thoughts section of the first episode. I'm interested in knowing your views. 

Sure... I would love to have a Djinn discussion with you... Do tell me when you are free.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So you still have a lot of details to think of?

Not for Shekhar murder motive but the other two. Can u help out.

Well, I'll think about it and if I get some idea, I will let you know... Although, I doubt if my ideas will be of any use to you!!

When will you be back BTW?

Will tell you Monday 

Sure.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I find it helps me when we bounce ideas back & forth b/w us . You help me figure out details i find i missed. Even if your ideas don't work they still help me. So don't underestimate your ideas

Can we discuss story ideas after vacation.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Gul's heroes always do something to tick me off. I can never accept them afterwards. You remember i talked about Ansh & why i couldn't accept Piansh because of it. 

Yes I remember you were telling me why you couldn't accept Piansh but you said that you will discuss in detail later...

After I come back i definitely will 

I don't know much about Gul's heroes as Nazar is the first ever Gul's show that I have watched.

Jinn & mythology for me comes first. Romance ke liye i have Asian dramas.

Same here... Djinn comes first. Any idea when is he going to make a formal entry in the show? And can we expect the Djinn in a human kinda form instead of the CGI one?

Short explanation : Sifratein Jinn ie Jinn in a human form  will come on Laal Chand ki raat. I'm guessing after Parveen Aman Roshni drama Fingers crossed it's a guy 

If you ever are interested in a Jinn discussion do read the my Thoughts section of the first episode. I'm interested in knowing your views. 

Sure... I would love to have a Djinn discussion with you... Do tell me when you are free.

Again after i come back 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

After I come back i definitely will 

Sure...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Short explanation : Sifratein Jinn ie Jinn in a human form  will come on Laal Chand ki raat. I'm guessing after Parveen Aman Roshni drama Fingers crossed it's a guy 

Hopefully it will be a guy... Fingers crossed for it.

Again after i come back 

Sure...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I find it helps me when we bounce ideas back & forth b/w us . You help me figure out details i find i missed. Even if your ideas don't work they still help me. So don't underestimate your ideas

Well, that's true enough... We always tend to get new ideas when we share our ideas with each other.

Can we discuss story ideas after vacation.

Yes, absolutely... Whenever you get time.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Waise, I just made a super wierd observation... 

Whenever Ved does some kaand either herself or when under someone's influence, they always change her hairstyle... Like when she became an Ekayan, then when she was under Mo's influence during the Rakt Bandhan kaand, then this time when she is under Dev's influence, they changed her hairstyle and gave her the exact same hairstyle each time!!!

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Waise, I just made a super wierd observation... 

Whenever Ved does some kaand either herself or when under someone's influence, they always change her hairstyle... Like when she became an Ekayan, then when she was under Mo's influence during the Rakt Bandhan kaand, then this time when she is under Dev's influence, they changed her hairstyle and gave her the exact same hairstyle each time!!!

I didn't notice that. I forget half the details. Emo Hair is in fashion on tv 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Hallyumint 

My Thoughts 

For two bloody weeks they've been dragging Dev's track. Not even Prathimayan's track got this much screen time. Every day it's the same thing Dev threatens Piya. Piansh & Ni aggressively growl. Devbots πŸ€– continue their bhajans. There's no action happening just dialogue after dialogue. It's like the makers are stalling for some reason. I suspect to buy time to set up the new track. The only thing I found interesting was Dev’s silence on the subject of his reason to turn evil. Theories anyone ??

Speaking of Pr they safely made her lose on Dussehera but it's okay to let Dev marry Piya. What gives makers. 

Mo my darling smiley41 I'm so happy you're back.   I definitely don't trust you πŸ˜.  If you & Ansh can fight like before that would make my day.

Ni once again seemed the man of the hour. Chinese Whispers is still a risky move. Supposing Ansh got the wrong msg. I also wish NiPa hadn't wasted time reasoning with the Rathods. Divya in his place would have injured them or atleast tricked them to move out of the way. Too soft in my opinion πŸ™„

I'm guessing Piya did indeed hear Ansh & is pretending to be hypnotized. Either that or Ansh's love will reach through to her like in the EDV track. It would be novel if they let Piya continue with her world domination. Evil Piya that's something i'd watch. We'll come to know Monday how this goes. 

Dilman as always they brighten the episodes. I'm curious where makers are taking this Naman the Chudail track. Right now it feels like filler against Dev track. Dilman deserve so much better than to be that. Today's antics of Naman entertained me. His hanging upside down & that Hi Hi Hi. Props to Aamir smiley32

smiley24 Overall i rate this episode 5 / 10.  If not for Naman I'd give 3 and that's for not showing action.

I wish you all a Happy Diwali. smiley40 Enjoy the festivities with your friends & families.

To all my silent readers this is my last recap. It's been a pleasure recapping for you all. 

This is Alisha signing off 

Shubh ratri everyone 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I didn't notice that. I forget half the details. Emo Hair is in fashion on tv 

Well I did... Especially because they give Ved this hairstyle when she does some kaand...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Hallyumint 

My Thoughts 

For two bloody weeks they've been dragging Dev's track. Not even Prathimayan's track got this much screen time. Every day it's the same thing Dev threatens Piya. Piansh & Ni aggressively growl. Devbots πŸ€– continue their bhajans. There's no action happening just dialogue after dialogue. It's like the makers are stalling for some reason. I suspect to buy time to set up the new track. The only thing I found interesting was Dev’s silence on the subject of his reason to turn evil. Theories anyone ??

Speaking of Pr they safely made her lose on Dussehera but it's okay to let Dev marry Piya. What gives makers. 

Mo my darling smiley41 I'm so happy you're back.   I definitely don't trust you πŸ˜.  If you & Ansh can fight like before that would make my day.

Ni once again seemed the man of the hour. Chinese Whispers is still a risky move. Supposing Ansh got the wrong msg. I also wish NiPa hadn't wasted time reasoning with the Rathods. Divya in his place would have injured them or atleast tricked them to move out of the way. Too soft in my opinion πŸ™„

I'm guessing Piya did indeed hear Ansh & is pretending to be hypnotized. Either that or Ansh's love will reach through to her like in the EDV track. It would be novel if they let Piya continue with her world domination. Evil Piya that's something i'd watch. We'll come to know Monday how this goes. 

Okay, I agree Prathamayan didn't get this much screen space... The way she was introduced, her character ended too quickly. She should have got a proper ending.

But yes, I actually like Dev as a villain... He is actually the strongest villain amongst all those who have entered till now... Not to forget that even our 3d's plus RiAd were totally weak in front of him... Add to it his dialogues, especially the way he taunted Mo, Pia, Nishant and others... I actually agree with his words...

Although, the makers won't show it like this but Dev actually said the truth about the Gathods that they brought Pia into their house just because she is a Daivik, the thing which we have been saying since long...

Plus he has actually been successful in his plan!!! If I remove his intention of marrying a lady who is already married to someone else, he is actually my favourite male villain as of now.

Now, coming to our Devbots... I am completely ignoring the Gathods as of now. Even when Ved was under Mo's control, she had something better to do instead of repeating the same lines like some parrot!!

Definitely the makers are stalling this track to buy some time for the next one... Not to forget that they haven't revealed the face of Dev's partner.

I can't say that I am actually happy that Mo is back... I had hoped that she would return after this track ends... But yes, I definitely don't trust Mo even a bit... If she is actually helping Ansh, then it is probably because she has some hidden motive... Maybe she doesn't want Dev to become the most powerful by marrying Pia??

About Dev turning evil... Well, he was actually on the point of blurting out something but no guesses as to what can it be...

Chinese whispers was definitely a risky move... I agree. Ansh could have got the wrong message. 

Agreed that Divya would have actually done something more solid to escape GH... But, as Dev said their family is actually their weakness. Be it Ansh or Pia or even Nishant, none of them would ever hurt their family members.

Evil Pia... Well, I have already said that had there not been the clause of Pia marrying Dev, I would have loved to see an evil Pia.

No idea about Pia pretending... But, there are possibilities that the makers might show something similar to the EDV track... Maybe Pia might become evil for a short time and then Ansh might bring her back to normal??

Whatever be it, this track is definitely ending by Mon or Tue as they have already started shooting for the Diwali episodes. Diwali means celebration means beginning of a new kaand!!

For Nazar and the Gathods we can say, "Yeh Diwali kaando wali!"

I would indeed be surprised if they have a normal celebration this time...