Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Busy- spring cleaning Diwali constant stream of guests plus I'm sitting out the tawaif drama & dev track. 

I'll be off next week for vacation  See ya after that 

Yes, Diwali is busy! Cleaning and Cooking!

Sure dear, enjoy! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was painful organizing all that why did i collect so many clothes 😭

I wished that moment like Aman i had the power to let the clothes arrange themselves 

In my case, half of my cupboard was full of my books... And at that moment I was like why did I buy so many books...

Same here... Even I was wishing that I had Aman's magic wand...

By the way, how far has your story reached? Got any motive for Shekhar or not?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Busy- spring cleaning Diwali constant stream of guests plus I'm sitting out the tawaif drama & dev track. 

I'll be off next week for vacation  See ya after that 

Well, when you start watching yjhjk again and some interesting track comes up, then can you please inform me about it so that I can also start watching and maybe join the forum too?

Also, enjoy your vacation... See you after that!😊

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, when you start watching yjhjk again and some interesting track comes up, then can you please inform me about it so that I can also start watching and maybe join the forum too?

Also, enjoy your vacation... See you after that!😊

See u too. Let's see let the misogyny wala track get over i 'll recommend it. Did you see the first episode yet. I was curious to hear your views on it. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

In my case, half of my cupboard was full of my books... And at that moment I was like why did I buy so many books...

Same here... Even I was wishing that I had Aman's magic wand...

By the way, how far has your story reached? Got any motive for Shekhar or not?

You're better off than me. In my case i have 3 cupboards of clothes mostly in vaccum bags. Plus a room full of books. They're spread all over the house. I haven't made a book shelf as yet. 

I can give away clothes but books i'm attached to.

Shekhar sort of. 

The thing i need is a reason for their fighting these past few days as a red herring 

And i need Chaitali's motivations apart from the standard her kids are being sidelined.

You ? what about your story got a title yet for it. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

See u too. Let's see let the misogyny wala track get over i 'll recommend it. Did you see the first episode yet. I was curious to hear your views on it. 

Well, yes I binge watched the entire week episodes on Sunday. Was kinda impressed with the first episode but gradually my interest waned away.

I am impressed with Vikram as Aman but sorry to say, not impressed with Roshni. She was way too chirpy. 

Plus this misogyny track... It completely put me off. So, I gave up...

Waise bhi, I am mainly interested in the Djinn part of the story.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You're better off than me. In my case i have 3 cupboards of clothes mostly in vaccum bags. Plus a room full of books. They're spread all over the house. I haven't made a book shelf as yet. 

Well, even I am really attached with my books... And reading this, I feel that I really am better off with just one cupboard... Although, yes even my books are spread all over the house...

Shekhar sort of. 

The thing i need is a reason for their fighting these past few days as a red herring 

And i need Chaitali's motivations apart from the standard her kids are being sidelined.

So you still have a lot of details to think of?

Yup, those titles were really helpful... In fact, I have already started writing it but since Nushy will be busy with her exams and you are also going on a vacation, so I am thinking of posting it when you guys come back...

When will you be back BTW?

Hallyumint thumbnail

Well, even I am really attached with my books... And reading this, I feel that I really am better off with just one cupboard... Although, yes even my books are spread all over the house...

πŸ˜’

Shekhar sort of. 

Not for Shekhar murder motive but the other two. Can u help out.

Yup, those titles were really helpful... In fact, I have already started writing it but since Nushy will be busy with her exams and you are also going on a vacation, so I am thinking of posting it when you guys come back...

Will tell you Monday 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Well, yes I binge watched the entire week episodes on Sunday. Was kinda impressed with the first episode but gradually my interest waned away.

I am impressed with Vikram as Aman but sorry to say, not impressed with Roshni. She was way too chirpy. 

Yes they went to far in trying to make her extra cute 

Plus this misogyny track... It completely put me off. So, I gave up...

Waise bhi, I am mainly interested in the Djinn part of the story.

Hi 5 Me too. Romance is the last consideration altho before yesterday it looked promising.

Gul's heroes always do something to tick me off. I can never accept them afterwards. You remember i talked about Ansh & why i couldn't accept Piansh because of it. 

Jinn & mythology for me comes first. Romance ke liye i have Asian dramas.

If you ever are interested in a Jinn discussion do read the my Thoughts section of the first episode. I'm interested in knowing your views. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Not for Shekhar murder motive but the other two. Can u help out.

Well, I'll think about it and if I get some idea, I will let you know... Although, I doubt if my ideas will be of any use to you!!

Will tell you Monday 

Sure.πŸ‘πŸΌ