Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi...

This is so beautiful ❤️ It describes the essence they hold. 

Their love is the canvas they paint their story on. Every moment of their togetherness is like a new shade of colour that adds a dimension to their picture of togetherness. 

Thank you so much for this alluring write up. 

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Hi...

This is so beautiful ❤️ It describes the essence they hold. 

Their love is the canvas they paint their story on. Every moment of their togetherness is like a new shade of colour that adds a dimension to their picture of togetherness. 

Thank you so much for this alluring write up. 

Hey :) 🤗

Bold - so apt and so beautiful 😍❤️ They are beautiful - so beautiful that all the beautiful words come together to describe these beautiful creatures! ❤️

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow! What lovely description  yaar.

Truly their love is like the untimely rain which comes all of a sudden to fill their hearts with new memories

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Aww, Leena smiley31 those Quotes describe their state so well - Prerna was caged in a cold prison indeed and when she finally saw the light it was robbed from her yet again immediately but this Prerna is on the right path and is determined and this Prerna will win it all back again!  ❤️ 

🤗

Yaasss, Bee!!😳❤️

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow. Bee,  It's really amazing to see a separate post for AnuPre written  by you. 🤗❤️

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow...Amazing post Bee, somehow missed this yesterday. So, well written, yes would love to see AnuPre fall in love with eo again and again 😳

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Oooh, how could I miss this aesthetic post written by you booky!!!! 

What a comeback! Not only of Anupre's but of yours as well. A beautiful magician of words! ❤

I am just too overwhelmed to add anything here. It's soooo peaceful yet impactful writing on our Anupre, that played with my heartstrings so right! Thankyou for this post. 🤗