Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bookworm_ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Beeeeee This is beautiful!!🤗Nothing is left to say. U worded it all out❤️

I feel this quote describes Anu- My hearts bleeds in silent corners with the cacophony of my own beats, frozen in shadows of memories, trapped between carcass of faith and betrayal.

And this describes Pre being frozen for 4 months- The silence, full of the deepest words, filled with desire to reach your ears, has turned into sour melody, struggling to lose itself, out of my throat.

Welcome back Anupre and Welcome back Bee!!😳❤️

Aww, Leena smiley31 those Quotes describe their state so well - Prerna was caged in a cold prison indeed and when she finally saw the light it was robbed from her yet again immediately but this Prerna is on the right path and is determined and this Prerna will win it all back again!  ❤️ 

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Indeed they’re the complementary couple - right from the beginning they have been like that, even when they hardly knew each other still it felt like they are meant to be together! And the beauty of their love is that it’s so simple  - it’s not a hotchpotch superficial affair but something that comes from the depth of heart’s ocean :) ❤️

That's what drew me to this show, the simplicity of Anupre otherwise I wouldn't have invested time in Ekta's show at all. She struck gold with this, better do justice to it or bye bye Kasauti. 

You know what they should show now? They should re-establish the soul connection. It was lost in the past 4 months.  I still remember that episode where Anurag sent messages to Prerna's mind and she turned around lol! and that unsaid apology.

In today's episode, I loved it that Prerna can sense Anurag's presence. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago
Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

though there wasn’t any AnuPre scene specifically but the essence of AnuPre was there and it was brimming with the aroma of AnuPre’s love

You have explained it in your beautiful words that I couldn’t. Yesterday’s episode was just that. It was the essence that I saw again along with our favourite original cast. Yes we have issues with certain characters but they have been there since the start and we love to hate to them. While other characters who have been there since the start, we love to love them❤️

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

That's what drew me to this show, the simplicity of Anupre otherwise I wouldn't have invested time in Ekta's show at all. She struck gold with this, better do justice to it or bye bye Kasauti. 

You know what they should show now? They should re-establish the soul connection. It was lost in the past 4 months.  I still remember that episode where Anurag sent messages to Prerna's mind and she turned around lol! and that unsaid apology.

In today's episode, I loved it that Prerna can sense Anurag's presence. 

I would love to see this instances again. There was another one where Ronit kidnapped Prerna and Anurag let’s her know that he was on his way to her 

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

I would love to see this instances again. There was another one where Ronit kidnapped Prerna and Anurag let’s her know that he was on his way to her 

You mean this scene? 😃

Text

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beeeeeuuuuuu you have outdid yourself!!! As poignant as the episode your writing 🤗🤗when are you becoming they famous writer I know😁 ❤️

Cute_Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

You mean this scene? 😃

Text

Yes this one, thank you🤗

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow...it's so beautifully written..❤️ how did I missed it😲...

Btw welcome back bee n wiw🤗It feels like homecoming for AnuPre n all of us🤗❤️

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the sheer brilliance, Bookworm...

Yes, they will face many Kasautis in their life, but during all those Kasautis the only thing that would be constant is their love for each other...

Amen to that !!!

For me, AnuPre are each others home. They may have temporary halts here and there, brief sojourns hither and thither, but by nightfall they have to come back to each other's arms - their homes.

Sorry for rambling cause what you have written there is a wizardry of words --- ineffable.

Please keep us feeding these potions in dollops. 🤗 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I almost missed this one.. 

This is ❤️

This is anurag and prerna.. 

They are destined to lose each other again and again, but their love always finds each other.. 

Brilliant bee.. 🤗