Posted: 4 years ago

“The stars will be watching us, and we will show them what it is to be a thin crescent moon.You and I unselfed, will be together indifferent to idle speculation, you and I” 

Far apart they might be but their souls are always intertwined, their hearts always beating the same rhythm of their undiluted love and their every breath is a promise that they’ll find their way back to each other. 

Yesterday was a happy day for the whole fandom as our sweethearts found their way back to each other - the whole reunion was as blissful as our gorgeous AnuPre - from their maandir conversation to the baby revelation - it was in a way fulfilling but they’re so precious that we always crave for more ❤️ 

This is where it all begins and this is where it all ends but in the end every end is a new beginning  and every beginning is an end to all those times we lost each other. 

as always promised they come together but the destiny has always this plan to keep them asunder - it brings them back to each other always and they hold on to it until a tipping point where it all crumbles but what remains constant is their love for each other and the promise that they’ll find the path that leads to their forever together! After a long time today it felt like I’m watching the show I fell for and even though there wasn’t any AnuPre scene specifically but the essence of AnuPre was there and it was brimming with the aroma of AnuPre’s love - it felt like a musical allegory of lost love and the one that needs to be found. They always stood by the promise of keeping that love alive and fighting for it - whenever one of them wavers on the path the other person holds onto it steadily and in today’s episode as well the promo I saw the resolve in Prerna’s eyes - she was in pain but she was unbreakable, from that aarti scene to the one where she hugs their engagement pic and “ laag jaa gaale” plays in the background, it all tells the tale about this lil girl who grew up too fast because of the cruelties of the world and has lost a lot in her life, this lil girl who was saved when she didn’t even know what it feels like to be saved and protected until she meet her Internet Gyaani baba. She is in pain but she isn’t defeated and this lil big girl will rise again like the sun with the moon of her life. ❤️

Anurag’s entry was beautifully  poignant as well - he looked tired of letting go of all the good times he has been robbed off mercilessly but there was unwavering resolve and longing in his eyes and the promise to find his way back to her <3  

when it rains again remember me and I’ll be there, there with you sometimes like your shadow and sometimes like the light. 

The love is the centre of their every “Kasauti” of their  “Zindaagi” so let them fall in love with each other only - all over again and again and agian <3

Welcome back AnuPre! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

P.S. - this is an appreciation and welcome back post for AnuPre so please spare it from any venom. Thank you! :) 🙏

Edited by Bookworm_ - 4 years ago

Bee this post is beyond words. I don't know what to say or write. Just bookmarking to read it again and again. It's lovely ❤️

Beeeee, this is so so beautiful❤️

I was wanting to read your take very badly and there you go, with a mind blowing one 🤗

And the title, it's all hearts ❤️

I have nothing to add, but just feeling really happy 😳😆

Originally posted by abhiya_12

Bee this post is beyond words. I don't know what to say or write. Just bookmarking to read it again and again. It's lovely ❤️

Aww! 😘😘😘 

Originally posted by ifmember

Beeeee, this is so so beautiful❤️

I was wanting to read your take very badly and there you go, with a mind blowing one 🤗

And the title, it's all hearts ❤️

I have nothing to add, but just feeling really happy 😳😆

Aww, thank you!  ❤️ I was craving to write something on them since the maandir scene but I was skeptical and was waiting for the after accident scenario but today I couldn’t stop myself 😳😆

Originally posted by Bookworm_

Aww, thank you!  ❤️ I was craving to write something on them since the maandir scene but I was skeptical and was waiting for the after accident scenario but today I couldn’t stop myself 😳😆

It's really beautiful, they are beautiful ❤️

Originally posted by ifmember

It's really beautiful, they are beautiful ❤️

Yes they are beautiful - imperfect yet so perfect when they come together ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Very beautifully written! ❤️

Anurag and Prerna are like complimentary couple and it shows even in their outfits. They just complete each other. 

In today's episode I also felt it was brimming with Anupre love. These two are special. 

Beeeeee This is beautiful!!🤗Nothing is left to say. U worded it all out❤️

I feel this quote describes Anu- My hearts bleeds in silent corners with the cacophony of my own beats, frozen in shadows of memories, trapped between carcass of faith and betrayal.

And this describes Pre being frozen for 4 months- The silence, full of the deepest words, filled with desire to reach your ears, has turned into sour melody, struggling to lose itself, out of my throat.

Welcome back Anupre and Welcome back Bee!!😳❤️

Originally posted by Amanat284

Very beautifully written! ❤️

Anurag and Prerna are like complimentary couple and it shows even in their outfits. They just complete each other. 

In today's episode I also felt it was brimming with Anupre love. These two are special. 

Indeed they’re the complementary couple - right from the beginning they have been like that, even when they hardly knew each other still it felt like they are meant to be together! And the beauty of their love is that it’s so simple  - it’s not a hotchpotch superficial affair but something that comes from the depth of heart’s ocean :) ❤️