Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bookworm_ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amanat284

That's what drew me to this show, the simplicity of Anupre otherwise I wouldn't have invested time in Ekta's show at all. She struck gold with this, better do justice to it or bye bye Kasauti. 

You know what they should show now? They should re-establish the soul connection. It was lost in the past 4 months.  I still remember that episode where Anurag sent messages to Prerna's mind and she turned around lol! and that unsaid apology.

In today's episode, I loved it that Prerna can sense Anurag's presence. 

Yeah, I remember when he tries confessing his love to Prerna and they have this silent convo without words! And he tells her later on that she’s his “sukoon”  smiley27 there have been so many such instances - every time one of them is in trouble the other person feels it in equal proportions. When Kamolika pushes Prerna off the terrace Anurag immediately feels that she’s in trouble or whenever Anurag is in trouble Prerna feels it too! 

I strongly feel this track isn’t a Kasauti basically but a golden chance to give us our innocent AnuPre back - Anurag will make Prerna stay at BB because he’ll feel that strong soul connection with her! 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So beautifully written Booky❤️ 

After a long time today it felt like I’m watching the show I fell for and even though there wasn’t any AnuPre scene specifically but the essence of AnuPre was there and it was brimming with the aroma of AnuPre’s love - it felt like a musical allegory of lost love and the one that needs to be found

This!Nothing more to add

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

though there wasn’t any AnuPre scene specifically but the essence of AnuPre was there and it was brimming with the aroma of AnuPre’s love

You have explained it in your beautiful words that I couldn’t. Yesterday’s episode was just that. It was the essence that I saw again along with our favourite original cast. Yes we have issues with certain characters but they have been there since the start and we love to hate to them. While other characters who have been there since the start, we love to love them❤️

Virgo 😘😘😘

Yes, this  show belongs to our OG cast - with all the flaws they’re what makes this show feel so “Apna sa” 😳❤️

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Beeeeeuuuuuu you have outdid yourself!!! As poignant as the episode your writing 🤗🤗when are you becoming they famous writer I know😁 ❤️

Bran 😘😘😘 your words always make me so happy and give me this sense of some sorta great accomplishment ❤️ They’re so beautiful that they evoke the writer in me ❤️😆

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Wow...it's so beautifully written..❤️ how did I missed it😲...

Btw welcome back bee n wiw🤗It feels like homecoming for AnuPre n all of us🤗❤️

Pallu 😘😘😘 haha true!  Lost  and found moment for all of us! ❤️😆

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Thanks for the sheer brilliance, Bookworm...

Yes, they will face many Kasautis in their life, but during all those Kasautis the only thing that would be constant is their love for each other...

Amen to that !!!

For me, AnuPre are each others home. They may have temporary halts here and there, brief sojourns hither and thither, but by nightfall they have to come back to each other's arms - their homes.

Sorry for rambling cause what you have written there is a wizardry of words --- ineffable.

Please keep us feeding these potions in dollops. 🤗 

Haha thank you for you kind words :) 😆 but I’m still a novice and learning! 

Bold - beautifully described ❤️ Sometimes home isn’t 4 walls, but two eyes and a heartbeat - indeed they are each other’s home <3 

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lovely beautiful post❤️  ..btw  missing ur post/essay ... bee

Edited by div19 - 4 years ago
Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I almost missed this one.. 

This is ❤️

This is anurag and prerna.. 

They are destined to lose each other again and again, but their love always finds each other.. 

Brilliant bee.. 🤗

Hope 🤗

Bold - exactly! And even when they are not together still they are together! Their life revolves around each other and it has always been an instinct for them to save each other - even when they hardly knew each other still they stood like an armour for each other. To save someone you love is something everyone does but to love someone you saved ones without expecting anything in return is what makes their love and them so lovable and unique ❤️

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: div19

lovely beautiful post❤️  ..btw  missing ur post/essay ... bee

Div 😘 ❤️

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

So beautifully written Booky❤️ 

After a long time today it felt like I’m watching the show I fell for and even though there wasn’t any AnuPre scene specifically but the essence of AnuPre was there and it was brimming with the aroma of AnuPre’s love - it felt like a musical allegory of lost love and the one that needs to be found

This!Nothing more to add

Thanks, DG! ❤️