Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Trust me yaar till Alisha is exposed of Antara's past and her deeds there won't be any change in her behaviour.there are lot of misconceptions regarding guddan and AJ marriage and all,unless they are cleared she will not change ...

Only by showering love and celebrating her birthday  there is nothing going to change..

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

after a while it seems really weird to me when she calls him like that, it feels like she's talking to her father or uncle, which is ick 😵

🤣

after a while it seems really weird to me when she calls him like that, it feels like she's talking to her father or uncle, which is ick 😵

Haan previously there was no love mutual respect was there so it was fine but now atleast she can call Akshatji or something like that..🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by: RISH1234

🖐️..I hav bn observng ths since few epis...pak jate hai mere kaan...

Nowadayd Whenever I hear that I feel as if lo guddan started again 🤣

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

Trust me yaar till Alisha is exposed of Antara's past and her deeds there won't be any change in her behaviour.there are lot of misconceptions regarding guddan and AJ marriage and all,unless they are cleared she will not change ...

Only by showering love and celebrating her birthday  there is nothing going to change..

May b thy r tryng to shw....Akshans caring and loving nature vl nevr evr thnk of doing such kand to antra...nd thn she vl realise whtevr antra told hr ws all wrng...also guddan revealng  antras kand in front of alisha means alisha hating hr own mother whch guddan vl nevr want...hence guddan vl never reveal ths...since mother is a mother

RISH1234 thumbnail

Haan previously there was no love mutual respect was there so it was fine but now atleast she can call Akshatji or something like that..🤦‍♀️

I am ok she calng h  Jindal sahab...nw tht hs becme d takiya kalam of Guddan...bt nt aftr evry sentence yaar...please 

May b thy r tryng to shw....Akshans caring and loving nature vl nevr evr thnk of doing such kand to antra...nd thn she vl realise whtevr antra told hr ws all wrng...also guddan revealng  antras kand in front of alisha means alisha hating hr own mother whch guddan vl nevr want...hence guddan vl never reveal ths...since mother is a mother

I agree guddan will never tell bad about Antara..they can show Alisha find those letters and start using her brain .

The way CVs are showing I feel it will take ages for alisha to realise that Jindal family is too good and her mother must have lied.

Kuch bhi dikhao CVS but wind up this track 🤣

RISH1234 thumbnail

I agree guddan will never tell bad about Antara..they can show Alisha find those letters and start using her brain .

The way CVs are showing I feel it will take ages for alisha to realise that Jindal family is too good and her mother must have lied.

Kuch bhi dikhao CVS but wind up this track 🤣

ya kaha v thought tht aftr kidnappng ths vl move a bit forward...bt yeh toh wohi ke wohi hai...

Actuly wht if she is a fake daughtr..or may b only antras daughtr....nd Akshan cmes to knw abt it....nd alisha is not aware...bt still thy continue to hide it frm hr as nw thy hav startd loving hr as thr own daughtr...nd thn latr alsiha finds ths nd ths way she realises wht actult Akshan are....

Whatevr bt end ths nw....boring to d core...

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya kaha v thought tht aftr kidnappng ths vl move a bit forward...bt yeh toh wohi ke wohi hai...

Actuly wht if she is a fake daughtr..or may b only antras daughtr....nd Akshan cmes to knw abt it....nd alisha is not aware...bt still thy continue to hide it frm hr as nw thy hav startd loving hr as thr own daughtr...nd thn latr alsiha finds ths nd ths way she realises wht actult Akshan are....

Whatevr bt end ths nw....boring to d core...

they really should go the fake daughter angle, because at least that would be interesting. This is just boring. bringing in the fake daughter angle would add some edge to the story at least and drama as well.

RISH1234 thumbnail

they really should go the fake daughter angle, because at least that would be interesting. This is just boring. bringing in the fake daughter angle would add some edge to the story at least and drama as well.

cvs hell bend on showng youngest maa concept and yashoda story....