Guddan Frustration Thread - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

Just saw a pic at breakfast where alisha beti apni mummyji guddan ke upar something like milk pour karahi hei..

If this is after diwali hungama then what is the need for showing all kidnapping drama,if there is no change of heart then all this doesn't make any sense

And please CVS confirm the age of alisha "Is she 16 or 17 or 18" because today that gold shop person was telling guddan ki one 16-17 years girl came to sell the idols..you change the age of characters according to your convience. 

And how diwali mahautsav justified ,there is nothing happiness shown during diwali week..all was just drama and chaos in the house.

still u hoping they will show happy faces in jindal's family 🤣

cv's only sellImage result for saif ali khan gif

I know Shailu but what to do cannot leave the show also..that's why following updates and watching the show ON and OFF with Akshan scenes and taking out frustration here.Now they are trying to show bitiya sleeping in between parents. If this comes true then Ufff CVS ka kya kehna.I will be like when this daughter puraan khatam hoga😭😭

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

I know Shailu but what to do cannot leave the show also..that's why following updates and watching the show ON and OFF with Akshan scenes and taking out frustration here.Now they are trying to show bitiya sleeping in between parents. If this comes true then Ufff CVS ka kya kehna.I will be like when this daughter puraan khatam hoga😭😭

🙏maaf karo mujhe😆dont want to know anything about this dam show..

i know i understand i had tough time getting over it 

i am glad i got over it finally whole 2 weeks not a single scene i watched not even akshan i enjoyed my festival and chutee instead ..

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

I just came to knw abt ths thread...

Thanks Mods 👍🏼

If Antara was in coma for 15 years as mentioned in the episode of her reentry  then Beti Kahan  se ayee !!  

What age is Alisha  ? Kabhi  15 kabhi 16 kabhi 18 and what age is Guddan to be her humumra !! 

AJ n Antara past story ka na koi justification na explanation aur agar Antara bhag gai thi hospital se toh Phir Angad Kaise responsible for her death ! 

Beti  ko Guddan ko Dekh kar yeh samajh Nahi aa  raha hai ki jab Antara aur AJ alag hue they toh Guddan was a kid phir yeh rant kyon  mere mummy ko Guddan ke liye Chhod  diiya !

AJ ne Kaya Antara se balvivah kiya tha kya ? Cv's kuch bhi bakwas Dikha rahe hain without any rhyme or reason ? It's insulting the sensibilities of the viewers .  

Why are Parv , Saru n Revati in JB ? Kya logic hai bhai ? 

Revati ka toh bilkul hi crap track hai . Angad ki Ma , bhai relatives kisi ko bhi problem nahi hui uskey jaaney se par Revati Devi 2 cake kya bake kar liye uskey saath bilkul paglaa  gai  wah gazabva !!!

Guddan jab wapas jinda lauti toh AJ ko toh koi expression hi nahi tha aur bhai itna pyaar karte they Guddan se aur  itney smart bandey hain par biwi ka pata nahi chala aur jab biwi mar hi gayi toh uski  behen ki stubpidity ko kyon Jhelna usey seedhe jail Bhejna  tha na !!!!!! AJ itna hi baki fir kisi aur din kyonki serial toh hum Alisha ki entry ke baad se dekhte nahin hain Kewal forum pe itney badiya likhney waley sab  ka posts hi padhte hain . 

Honestly, I’m just sooo soo so bored. 😆

None of this is fun and it’s not even Ekta level high drama. I’d even take that at this point. Hell I’d even take a separation...a true one. This track is so mind numbing. If cvs see this thread, I implore you all  to bring in a male entry. Spice up the show a bit because this track is beyond boring and we all know the end result, so just get to it and move on.

Please CVS  dont make AJ cry soo much..I think in this show it's the Male lead who uses the most glycerine 🤣.more than alisha guddan is behaving more stubborn. 👎🏼

Diwali mahautsav episodes mein utsav is missing 🤣.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that to make Alisha realise the greatness of guddan the mahaan ,the CVS may  bring back Antara character.because till the time Alisha will  completely get toknow the truth of her biological mother she cannot understand guddan motherly love.

Forget about getng connected to d audience.....i dnt fl ny connection nor chemistry betwn so calld mother father daughter relation.....sorry cvs..the track is pure bland....👎🏼

I liked AJs dialog today....Alisha ko koi farak nai padta hum yeh, parivar uske liye kya feel karte hai...honestly mere bhi kuch aisehi flngs hai...i realy dnt care Alisha Akshan ko apnaye ya na apnaye....

End ths track...

The funniest part in this show is after soo much drama tomorrow the CVS  will make the fun of themselves ..just saw a segment where guddan is blasting balloons as diwali celebrations 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️and later think they will show alisha birthday celebrations 🤪..

Originally posted by RISH1234

Forget about getng connected to d audience.....i dnt fl ny connection nor chemistry betwn so calld mother father daughter relation.....sorry cvs..the track is pure bland....👎🏼

I liked AJs dialog today....Alisha ko koi farak nai padta hum yeh, parivar uske liye kya feel karte hai...honestly mere bhi kuch aisehi flngs hai...i realy dnt care Alisha Akshan ko apnaye ya na apnaye....

End ths track...

I think she has chemistry with guddan. Haven't felt that chemistry yet with AJ. AJ/Alisha relationship is way tooo forced. I don't find any connection between them to be quite honest. I do feel Guddan has chemistry with her though but its still a slow track. It's not at all fun to watch, it just needs to end like now.