Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RISH1234

cvs hell bend on showng youngest maa concept and yashoda story....

lets see how TRPs are tomorrow. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

lets see how TRPs are tomorrow. 

trps vl cme on monday...since holidays na..

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RISH1234

cvs hell bend on showng youngest maa concept and yashoda story....

I apologize for interrupting your conversation 

What’s wrong with the youngest Ma concept?

•  Guddan married a 40 year old Sasurji he was already married/widow,  was man with baggage &  experience had a past, he has 3 sons (adopted) & 3  Bahu. This shows concept is about immature/jhalli/irresponsible girl becoming Saas to 3 older Bahus who have more experience then her marital/housework etc and she learning in process while handling n balancing herself as Wife, Saas, Bahu.
  •  Guddan thinks with her Dil and she is kind hearted its not her nature to throw her husband lost n found biological daughter she is not selfish.  

• AJ was 24-25 years old when he adopted his nephews, Kishore was teenager maybe close to 17 or almost 18. He can be a youngest Father but couldn’t cannot be a youngest mother.
  • In a way CVs are showing  parallel track to AJ & her own life story the difference between Kaushaliya & Guddan. Guddan never received mothers love or gudiance here even though she is inexperienced she is learning giving it to Alisha.  
  • Real Life Example: Raveena Tandon was 21  when she adopted Pooja (11) and Chhaya (8) , as a single mother in 1995.  In 2019 Raveena Tandon is 45 years old adopted daughter Pooja is 34,  Chhaya Tandon is 32, and her biological kids Rasha Thadani is 14 & son Ranbir Thadani is 12 years old.  From her adopted Daughters she has 2 grandkids 
  • The difference is that Guddan choose to focus on her Sasural & family, while giving auditions hence AJ will not know the difference between her back and her audition signature

What’s wrong if CVs are showing Yashoda concept?

• A woman can only give birth to her own child, her own flesh and blood to show her Mamta/ Mother’s love? 
  • A woman cannot have motherly love, Dil Se Dil Ka Rishta with her adopted child. 
  • I find concept okay because CVs is giving a message to the audience that a woman doesn’t need to give birth to their own child to show their motherly love or affection,  they can have a connection with a child despite their parental background. 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Piku, I don’t necessarily have a problem with the concept but I really would have preferred she had her own kid. Also her maahanta is starting to be way too much. It’s a bit overboard. There has to be a limit to what one should tolerate. In that sense she’s a bit air headed, she let’s people do whatever they want to her, that’s not how one should live their lives. Being selfless is one thing, and being kind hearted is also not a bad thing but when you are so forgiving that people walk over you, it’s not healthy. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Piku, I don’t necessarily have a problem with the concept but I really would have preferred she had her own kid. Also her maahanta is starting to be way too much. It’s a bit overboard. There has to be a limit to what one should tolerate. In that sense she’s a bit air headed, she let’s people do whatever they want to her, that’s not how one should live their lives. Being selfless is one thing, and being kind hearted is also not a bad thing but when you are so forgiving that people walk over you, it’s not healthy. 

Hi Komal 

I also prefer Akshan with their own kid n raising it similar to Akshara-Natik they had kid, didn't separate raised it from baby to teenager to adult. 

I agree with you that what Guddan needs to learn in her parenting and running house that people cannot walk over you. I don’t allow it either 

For Guddan she needs to learn from her Jindal Saab on how to be firm, strict and Kathor from the outside while still being loving inside. She needs to find balance between when being strict and when being Loving 

Guddan is tolerating Revati because she is her sister but she doesn’t care about it but once she crosses her limit I can see Revati & Parv being kicked from the house while Saru being thrown way. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

•  Guddan married a 40 year old Sasurji he was already married/widow,  was man with baggage &  experience had a past, he has 3 sons (adopted) & 3  Bahu. This shows concept is about immature/jhalli/irresponsible girl becoming Saas to 3 older Bahus who have more experience then her marital/housework etc and she learning in process while handling n balancing herself as Wife, Saas, Bahu.
  •  Guddan thinks with her Dil and she is kind hearted its not her nature to throw her husband lost n found biological daughter she is not selfish.  

• AJ was 24-25 years old when he adopted his nephews, Kishore was teenager maybe close to 17 or almost 18. He can be a youngest Father but couldn’t cannot be a youngest mother.
  • In a way CVs are showing  parallel track to AJ & her own life story the difference between Kaushaliya & Guddan. Guddan never received mothers love or gudiance here even though she is inexperienced she is learning giving it to Alisha.  
  • Real Life Example: Raveena Tandon was 21  when she adopted Pooja (11) and Chhaya (8) , as a single mother in 1995.  In 2019 Raveena Tandon is 45 years old adopted daughter Pooja is 34,  Chhaya Tandon is 32, and her biological kids Rasha Thadani is 14 & son Ranbir Thadani is 12 years old.  From her adopted Daughters she has 2 grandkids 
  • The difference is that Guddan choose to focus on her Sasural & family, while giving auditions hence AJ will not know the difference between her back and her audition signature

• A woman can only give birth to her own child, her own flesh and blood to show her Mamta/ Mother’s love? 
  • A woman cannot have motherly love, Dil Se Dil Ka Rishta with her adopted child. 
  • I find concept okay because CVs is giving a message to the audience that a woman doesn’t need to give birth to their own child to show their motherly love or affection,  they can have a connection with a child despite their parental background. 

Thw biggest flaw of ths track is the Age factor....it has nevr been constant...alisha entered as 16 yr next wk she becmes 18..thrs no consistency in writing...

Now coming to  your question..whts wrong in youngest maa concept...thrs nthng wrong as such......bt for me timing of ths trck is defntly not correct...i would hav appreciated if thy wuld hav introduced ths daughter once antras truth ws reveald nd antra playng ths trump card...antras final card ws to kill guddan...why did she thnk tht whn she hd ths biggest trump card...so for me d base itself is weak of ths track...i dnt fnd ne continuity in ths trck...nd also m not able to connect to it...youngest saas had a gud convincng reason....nt youngest mom i find it forced.....also smwhr its difficult to watch wife nd daughtr of same age concept...but still tht can v digestable...Also honestly i dnt find chemistry betwn AJ nd Alisha....thrs still a little chemistry between Guddan and Alisha...

I thnk thy could hav still shwn youngest mom concept by introducing guddans pregnancy track..she is still young only to b a mother...and also a mother is a mother..thrs nothng called as young and old....and if its all abt the age then m  sorry to say exactly tht has been d MAJOR REASON of drwback of ths trck...

And as a viewer after antra track....i defntly wanted to c sme gud change in storyline...How much r u gng go vth AJs past...i needed change but unfortunatly its just extention of antra track...

And coming to real egs given by you like raveena tondon and all....i would just say one thng ths is a compltyly a fiction shw...u vl hardly find ne Guddan in real world....ys d story is defntly inspired frm bollywod though Raveena thn Sushmita thn Kareena....

Btw Alsiha ws born whn AJ ws 18 19 yrs old...so he adopted d sons around tht age...

Ths is compltly my pov....

RISH1234 thumbnail

True i wanted to c Akshan vth thr own kid....tht ws also a learng process for both AJ nd Guddan...Aj has already handled teenage sons but not a kid ...so parenting a kid would hav hd been a different issue altogether nd a refreshing changw in d serial....wht thy r shwng nw is like repetiveness....kp on ploting against guddan ppl tryng to kill hr...she kps forgvng....nd honestly these days hr mahantaa is beyond limits...

Edited by RISH1234 - 4 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail

Also Motherhood is a learning process....right frm gvng birth to a child to raising a kid handling a teenager...its a continuous process....one cant term mother as young or old....

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I completely agree with you 

the show itself was promoted as a challenge to Guddan from the world to handle responsibilities that keeps challenging her capabilities 

She got married to AJ who himself was handling responsibilities that was beyond his age 

He himself mush have fathered Kishore when he was nearly of Guddan's age [I see the facts presented as documents on the show, Divorce paper stated him to be 40, 1 month leap makes him 41, if Alisha is 16, he was 25, if alisha is 18, he was 23] 

Difference between Kishore & him must be somewhat equal difference between Guddan & him 

If AJ could do that successfully why cant Guddan ?

If no one had forced this responsibility on Guddu, no one had forced the responsibility of sons on AJ either 

Both took these responsibilities on their own, no one forced it on them but the challenge it to fulfill them 

AJ was lucky in the sense the boys were mannered, but Guddan isn't 

But none of AJ & Guddan were born as parents AJ gained experience while handling the sons & Guddan is just learning, she needs time 

+ Guddan is burdened with guilt of killing Antara 

+ Guddan had a tormented childhood all thanks to her stepmother, she doesn't want to be the same to Alisha 

Cause of Guddan's fear of doing any wrong to Alisha, she is believing in giving all the love but she will definitely learn to balance with right ratio of strictness 

She didn't believed at first that Alisha stole the idols but later on she did accepted it, Similarly, in this parenting too she will learn that her all love method is not right, she will adopt some strictness from her Jindal saab. 

The show is about Guddan's journey, her learning to take challenging responsibilities & fulfill that & she will do it.

Personally I am loving this track, am finding it really beautiful & I can completely connect to it as I have seen such relations in front of me. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Komal 

I also prefer Akshan with their own kid n raising it similar to Akshara-Natik they had kid, didn't separate raised it from baby to teenager to adult. 

I agree with you that what Guddan needs to learn in her parenting and running house that people cannot walk over you. I don’t allow it either 

For Guddan she needs to learn from her Jindal Saab on how to be firm, strict and Kathor from the outside while still being loving inside. She needs to find balance between when being strict and when being Loving 

Guddan is tolerating Revati because she is her sister but she doesn’t care about it but once she crosses her limit I can see Revati & Parv being kicked from the house while Saru being thrown way. 

If Guddan isn't pregnant now it doesn't mean she would never be 

It just may not be the time for her, may be there is more in journey for her to explore before she gets her own child 

Before that if she learns to handle someone like Alisha then, that's only an advantage 

Anyways Jindal saab told her to learn to drive first before getting a driving licence 

If you see then Guddan had taken up the house responsibilities once & made a blunder & then took it up again once she understood her faults & till date she is fulfilling it perfectly by milaoing kadaam se kadam with her Jindal saab 

similarly, if she is making mistake now, its only for her to learn. One learns by making mistakes. 

She already didn't believe Alisha stole the idols but later on she did after the dukaandaar called her

Same, in this case too she will learn all love isn't the right way in parenting. Anyways, today's segment showed her twisting Alisha's ear. So slowly, steadily she would be there on the right track.