Guddan Frustration Thread

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys 

Any issues with the tracks of this show should be discussed here only from now on .

Thanks 

Thank you Mod for opening this thread. 

Thanks! Important to have this thread too so everyone can share positive or negative.

Thanks for opening this thread RD ðŸ¤—it was very much needed

Much needed thread. Thanks for opening😊

All rounder guddan..difusses bomb also..I hope CVs dont show that Jindals even keep the bomb suit at home...🤣

Waiting for the dialogue from Mr Akshat " meri guddan se sab ho payega" aur mujhse kuch nahi ho payega except being angry man ..

Guddan ki mahan  kuch Jyada hi dikha rahe hai cvs pahale 3 months antra lead role main the ab  uski beti ko lead role mil gaya n Guddan ko Mahan dikhane ki koshish main Akshat ko  gulam  bana diya she will order everyone n they have to accept it ....cvs ko reality check ki jaroorat hai ...too much irritating n frustrating track...

I want CVs to clear the age of AJ and I want the CVs to tell us the time period of Antara’s n Ajs relationship.  As viewers I don’t want to assume or guess I want actual numbers and years. 

I want to how long have each sons and Bahus being married. 

I want to know what’s the age difference between Kishore and AJ 

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

All rounder guddan..difusses bomb also..I hope CVs dont show that Jindals even keep the bomb suit at home...🤣

Waiting for the dialogue from Mr Akshat " meri guddan se sab ho payega" aur mujhse kuch nahi ho payega except being angry man ..

🤣

Just saw a pic at breakfast where alisha beti apni mummyji guddan ke upar something like milk pour karahi hei..

If this is after diwali hungama then what is the need for showing all kidnapping drama,if there is no change of heart then all this doesn't make any sense

And please CVS confirm the age of alisha "Is she 16 or 17 or 18" because today that gold shop person was telling guddan ki one 16-17 years girl came to sell the idols..you change the age of characters according to your convience. 

And how diwali mahautsav justified ,there is nothing happiness shown during diwali week..all was just drama and chaos in the house.

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago