Paridhi , Aniruddh talk about their EXIT from PB

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Before you end the day, here’s another breaking news from the desk of TellyChakkar!

We broke the news about Sony Entertainment Television’s popular show Patiala Babes (Produced by Katha Kottage) soon heading for a leap (Read Here: Sony TV’s Patiala Babes to take a leap).  

In another shocking development, we have heard that lead actors Aniruddh Dave and Paridhi Sharma, who play the role of Hanuman and Babita respectively, are most probably quitting the show.

Apparently, the actors are not convinced with the idea of playing matured parents.

We tried reaching out Aniruddh and Paridhi, but they remained unavailable for a comment.

TellyChakkar will soon be back with more updates. Stay tuned!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Today I did feel about some things getting conclusive tone. Don't mind the show ending here. Ending toh bhagwaan ke liye positive dikhado

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After long time it is the best news I heard 🤗🤗😍😍👍👍in  babes character there is nothing just waste of time as well as talent & I stopped watching the show since long just connect to it's news or forum only for Paridhi Sharma

Now at least Paridhi Sharma will be part of the project which actually justify her talents 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I will quit this show if Pari or Ani or Ashnoor are replaced due to leap. 

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its for the best. Infact they should just end the show now. They seem to have lost the plot 

And there is a promo for a new show witb shweta with no time set so one show has to go soon. Maybe its this one

Edited by Paytonlee101 - 4 years ago
Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Before you end the day, here’s another breaking news from the desk of TellyChakkar!

We broke the news about Sony Entertainment Television’s popular show Patiala Babes (Produced by Katha Kottage) soon heading for a leap (Read Here: Sony TV’s Patiala Babes to take a leap).  

In another shocking development, we have heard that lead actors Aniruddh Dave and Paridhi Sharma, who play the role of Hanuman and Babita respectively, are most probably quitting the show.

Apparently, the actors are not convinced with the idea of playing matured parents.

We tried reaching out Aniruddh and Paridhi, but they remained unavailable for a comment.

TellyChakkar will soon be back with more updates. Stay tuned!

Stopped watching the show few days back after thry ruined it and there were no chances of correction either....but while chking posts saw this one and felt bad that how such a nice show was spoilt completely ...such a nice plot but Completely wasted...good that actors have realised the same finally ...they might have made leap an excuse 🤣🤣 as no actor will quit a show inspite of a leap if it is really worth their time (my personal thoughts) though sometimes i also feel actors dont really think much ...and it is all the story and director so when the story is good they are benefited otherwise their luck ....like even in this case inspite of the story going haywire ...actors were playing their part ...what sense does it make to continue acting when no one wants to watch the show...now if they quit and it is actually due to the leap it simply means they are only bothered abt their image ....and not the story ....reason given should be story and not leap ....as if the story would have shaped up well it does not matter what age you are playing ...what matters is how strong a character you are playing 

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

In an unexpected development, the characters of actors Paridhi Sharma and Aniruddh Dave in the TV show, 'Patiala Babes', have been axed overnight. The show is all set for a five-year leap after which the story will revolve around Ashnoor Kaur’s character. The news has naturally taken Aniruddh and Paridhi by surprise.

Paridhi told BT, “I got to know about my exit only on Tuesday. In any case, I wasn’t satisfied with the way my track was shaping up. It started off as a strong and inspiring character, but the storyline digressed and my character started slipping around two months ago. I never wanted to play mother to a teenager, but I took up the show for my role. I am glad that I am not a part of the leap, as there was nothing in it for me to explore. Had they not decided to end my track, I would have exited the show myself. It’s just that it has happened the other way round.”

On his part, Aniruddh said, “I believe that every show goes through a change after it reaches a saturation point. I am happy that my character Hanuman Singh was loved, as he was someone who believed in women’s equality and rights.”

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

okk so its final they r leaving !

AreYaar thumbnail

So finally the rumors of leap get confirmed. Lol all shows end up at the same level. Pehle denial denial and then overnight decisions 😆

This now explains why the Chachi “track” ended in just one epi. Things must have moved quickly with decisions made yesterday. 

Anyways, if they are just ending both HS and Babes ke characters, there is nothing left in the show with a leap/new season or otherwise. The show ran on the relationships between these characters, not one person. 

Ashnoor playing a 20 something year old would be bizarre since a lot of her mannerisms still look child-like. 

I will say goodbye to PB when these characters end. Isse aage aur isse pehle mujhe waise bhi interest nahin tha 🤷‍♀️😆

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Image result for heartbroken gif