Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShumiM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes I can totally understand the frustration here.coz every time a new show introduced we got a bit curious and hopeful to get something that can make us enjoy the story give us something solid that we can ponder over it . But what we got was ghanta.so much originality my foot.specially when female lead forced blabbering bring bile in the throt.but it also never always the makers fault.when someone want give something new the trp janta reject and then  to survive they make the story a khichuri and ultimately show bandh.how much I'm looking forward for sanjivani 2 ,and look trp pressure keya bana diya ....character trait of the leads change over night and it become a bull shit.look at ekta's bhagya show day after day years after years its in top chart by showing kidnapping and shadi and pregnancy,jo salo pehle introduced hua that but abhi tak shaed chal raha hai.yeh trp janta or channel Ki hungers for money ke bich hum log piste hai.keya Kare visual effect ke liye or jab man udas hogi to hasne ke liye kabhi kabhi dekhungi. Thanks.           P-s:we forget to mention zoya's lingo"Allah miya what's wrong with you........"and aanika's "phal gayi raita"