How...Original...LMFAOO 🤣

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As we all know this is a show by 4 lions (Psycho Khan) now those who don't know Gul has lost her marbles long time back people lift scenes from movies but she lift the entire story line of her own show 🤣🤣🤣

Basic funda/Plot of Gul Khan show : An arrogant asshole of a businessman who is ruthless, filthy rich, Heartless meets a sterotypical bubbly OTT "middle class" girl who has a weird lingo or Takia kalaam example :

Khushi - Hey Devi maiyya

Aarzoo - Allah knows

Geet - Baabaji 

The leads meet, they clash the man manhandles the girl, emotionally tortures the girl whilst the girl who is all talks retorts initially but eventually turns into a "doormat" falls in love... glorifying Stockholm syndrome 🤔 the leads also have an Interlinked past which will be stretched like lux cozy (ye toh bada toing hai)

Geet..IpK..QH..Hs are the same shows with minor changes 

Enter Nazar a show complete departure from her former shows which entered during the trends if naagins..it introduced people with daayan ND daivik concept

Though it had some tropes of Gul Khan but comparitively very different from her former shows I thought Gul finally learned that public is fed up of her washing powder scheme rinsing and repeating the story

Enters ye jadu hai jinn ka..nice BG..Visuals I thought Gul finally cracked the code that versatility is the key but to my utter disappointment this show is a rehash of "Nazar"

Djinn - Daayan

Daavansh - Alter ego of Aman

Ayanah - Daivik

Daivik can control water and so can ayanah..the family is haunted by djinn the so called nishaani's (dayan ki wapsi ) and the so called setting is the Muslim version of Nazar which is a pity coz now 4 lions will introduce 4 more shows with same concept *Sigh* Old habits die hard

0 points for creativity

Edited by .KISS-my-ASS. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

As we all know this is a show by 4 lions (Psycho Khan) now those who don't know Gul has lost her marbles long time back people lift scenes from movies but she lift the entire story line of her own show 🤣🤣🤣

Basic funda/Plot of Gul Khan show : An arrogant asshole of a businessman who is ruthless, filthy rich, Heartless meets a sterotypical bubbly OTT "middle class" girl who has a weird lingo or Takia kalaam example :

Khushi - Hey Devi maiyya

Aarzoo - Allah knows

Geet - Baabaji 

The leads meet, they clash the man manhandles the girl, emotionally tortures the girl whilst the girl who is all talks retorts initially but eventually turns into a "doormat" falls in love... glorifying Stockholm syndrome 🤔 the leads also have an Interlinked past which will be stretched like lux cozy (ye toh bada toing hai)

Geet..IpK..QH..Hs are the same shows with minor changes 

Enter Nazar a show complete departure from her former shows which entered during the trends if naagins..it introduced people with daayan ND daivik concept

Though it had some tropes of Gul Khan but comparitively very different from her former shows I thought Gul finally learned that public is fed up of her washing powder scheme finding and repeating the story

Enters ye jadu hai jinn ka..nice BG..Visuals I thought Gul finally cracked the code that versatility is the key but to my utter disappointment this show is a rehash of "Nazar"

Djinn - Daayan

Daavansh - Alter ego of Aman

Ayanah - Daivik

Daivik can control water and so can ayanah..the family is haunted by djinn the so called nishaani's (dayan ki wapsi ) and the so called setting is the Muslim version of Nazar which is a pity coz now 4 lions will introduce 4 more shows with same concept *Sigh* Old habits die hard

0 points for creativity

In Nazar Pia takiyakalam- Ganghor 😳

Totally true.😜 Only difference is Muslim background and focus will be on lovestory. Even dialogues of Roshni are so irrtitaing and childish like Khushi .

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

In Nazar Pia takiyakalam- Ganghor 😳

Totally true.😜 Only difference is Muslim background and focus will be on lovestory. Even dialogues of Roshni are so irrtitaing and childish like Khushi .

yeah I wonder why can't she create different love story..same rehash again ND again but least in Nazar I had a sexy AF Daayan to drool at 😆

Here there is vfx monster who is on par with naagins 🤣

magicworld thumbnail

Gul should do atleast one thing now make her heroine rich and classy and hero poor and street type. Heroine should torture hero and hero have to woo her and protect her from some other evil rich  that can work out still.🤣

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Gul should do atleast one thing now make her heroine rich and classy and hero poor and street type. Heroine should torture hero and hero have to woo her and protect her from some other evil rich  that can work out still.🤣

On one hand we had these layered characters of women wrote by men like Maya (behad) Roshni (paanch) swetlana (old show swabhimaan)  on the other we have these homogenous shit by ekta Gul whose FL job is to sacrifice 😕 and I thought a women understands other woman's struggle ND will  write strong characters

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

On one hand we had these layered characters of women wrote by men like Maya (behad) Roshni (paanch) swetlana (old show swabhimaan)  on the other we have these homogenous shit by ekta Gul whose FL job is to sacrifice 😕 and I thought a women understands other woman's struggle ND will  write strong characters

Gul and Ekta both are same . Atleast Ekta are doing Web shows Alt Balaji but Gul same theme shows. I got too bored now. Dont feel like listening dialogues also. Will watch once a week now only for VFX.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree. Though I started watching the show for Vikram but now it is becoming difficult for me to continue watching it coz I know what will happen next. Like nazar here Aman and fake Ada will get married. Then after few days family will come to know not Ada but roshni is aynah. Then they will get married. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

kash😛 kab yesa FL ML dikhegi in Gul kul shows🤪 Seen only 1 epi 😈enough vahi kahani 🤪 jisse dekkar chakkar aarahi😆smiley37

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I totally agree. Though I started watching the show for Vikram but now it is becoming difficult for me to continue watching it coz I know what will happen next. Like nazar here Aman and fake Ada will get married. Then after few days family will come to know not Ada but roshni is aynah. Then they will get married. 

I feel Aman and Ada will not get married but still story is somewhere same so excitement for this show is not building. VFX ke sahare bhi kitne din khichega show. Namah is biggest example of this , there VFX are superb but story failed to connect with audience. In Nazar we still feel excited about what will happen next but here mystery factor is somewhere missing.😒 Roshni dialogues seems too lame and kiddish even Pia' dialogues were better than this.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I feel Aman and Ada will not get married but still story is somewhere same so excitement for this show is not building. VFX ke sahare bhi kitne din khichega show. Namah is biggest example of this , there VFX are superb but story failed to connect with audience. In Nazar we still feel excited about what will happen next but here mystery factor is somewhere missing.😒 Roshni dialogues seems too lame and kiddish even Pia' dialogues were better than this.

I have had my share of disappointment regarding Piya, but compared to Roshni, her dialogues are gold. Even Khushi didn't look out of the place. But I just don't get Roshni. When I read WU and try to watch some scene for VFX, Roshni's antics destroy my excitement. Aditi is doing a fine job but the character itself is very poorly written.