Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I totally agree. Though I started watching the show for Vikram but now it is becoming difficult for me to continue watching it coz I know what will happen next. Like nazar here Aman and fake Ada will get married. Then after few days family will come to know not Ada but roshni is aynah. Then they will get married. 

agree ur DP though 😭😭

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Damn I just started the show today and liked it 😆and never saw Nazar.. And Yeah all Gul's shows are copies of each other but a total copy 🙄 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You have summed it up well, but I kinda differ here. Am copying my reply from another thread, cos you know what every two days people are opening a similar thread. Don't get the point cos it will be easier to continue a discussion in one. So I can actually put the thread title to you too, cos how original is your thread?! Lol.

Also nothing is original, show seems fun and entertaining. Everything will be inspired by something, so if we want to enjoy, we should keep comparisons aside, my take!

Putting all that aside, even I would and all would like if they show interesting plots. But we should give them some space and time. 

Main reasons am seeing is VFX, cinematography and acting. Keeping logic aside cos, that applies to all Hindi shows. Also most Hindi start great and then mess up later, shows same scenes, plots, etc.

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And the show nominated to the worst category of show.

I tried to watch but failed to get interest. Nothing is interesting. And very poor quality acting too. Why showing Nazar repeat in different name. These are quality of Desi producers. One is Ekta Kapoor who always in every shows showing either two guy - one woman OR two women and one guy but NO story. But all these shitty people earning money staying in India living a lavish life. I am working abroad last 20 years But Did not get scope to stay in India even after huge abroad experineces in my biomedical field. This show is with zero creativity and zero acting zero story. Star plus please do not waste behind it. Shut it down. Thanks to mega dumb Indian audience. For whom all these people getting indulgence.😡

By the way male lead looks like anemic. Need some blood supply. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no big deal gul copies her own shows same with ekta /any other ph ..

gul has been copying since ipk ..

kushi total copy of geet 

arzoo copy of qh heroine 

anika mix of all 

nazar --don't know because i hated the actors .

divyadrishti mix of geet-kushi-zoya +supernatural 

but this show VFX are really cool i liked the pair after geet i liked them they have cuteness for sure

gul shows are much better than other shows at least leads stay together ...forever at least ...unlike ekta shows

overall it has just started and may click with audience if script is unique rest romance everything on tv looks somewhat same..

note--i feel it strange why ppl are comparing it with other shows like ipk etc...

ipk was carbon copy of geet they had no problem back then why now??

kishore dressing style was copy of geet so what it was liked by all right then qh was too..then ishqbaaz also 

whenever gul starts her new show ppl cry same old stuff heroine is copy of kushi but ironically kushi is copy of geet don't forget it ..

pls stop demotivating others from watching it 

u ppl are judging it way too early

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Majority of TV viewers are female. Girls usually loves rich and handsome hero. I too like handsome hero. Hero agar bhikari hoga and heroin rich ..........that usually ends up more pathetic in ITV. The hero starts giving bhashon and insults the bettameez heroin and next goes like  old hindi movies ........more insult to woman and more manhandling etc. 🤢 Those are more disgusting to watch than rich hero+poor heroin.
The problem is now TV industry is ruled by some big houses and they don't have writers. These houses are selling their old product again and again. Geet, IPKKND, QH etc same story. Kasauti...., Bepanah Payar etc all EK shows are same old repeated version. Even EK's movies are also copying their own product. It is the fault of these channels. Why are they buying same story twice? They are getting cheated and cheating us too. They should give chance to new CVs. That is how they will get new story and we will get better serials.                                                                                  

But still I will watch this serial as this one at least trying to do something new ..........loved the animation. VSC got a look of Aladin. I just hope his character stays important. He is a talented actor. If it turns into  adventure story of Aman .........it may give us a better story. But for that story is important. Nazar had a flop because of its bad story. No one likes to watch vilain. But Nazar never gave importance to its leads . Neither Devik nor Davayan...etc had any power........just baton ka shehjada tha. I hope Aman will not be that powerless. If hero is powerless what to watch in a fantasy story. Fantasy lovers watch those stories to see the victory of heroes. Sp when Hero is very gentle and kind to heroin yet merciless with villains and turn a protector of good. If Hero starts acting like a victim or negative like the villain what to expect then? I never felt bored in GHSP or IPKKND when the villains were bad........as heroes were there to rescue the heroins. 😆So looking forward for Aman's heropanti . Just no manhandling please..........hero hai villain nehi chahiye.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As most of the trp providers are happy with recycled stories, the production houses indulge them. Why waste effort and energy on themes that might be rejected? It is mostly always the chemistry if the lead pair that determines the success of the show. Once they have clicked, their fanbase take the show forward whatever crap or illogical track or recycled stories are shown (of course people may rant and threten to leave the show yet most do not coz they are curious and loyal and it becomes a habit too). There was this regional show which was so regressive that I would keep away from the TV room whenever it was playing, yet my mom watched it coz she was curious how the show  would be taken forward. 

So I guess the trend of recycling is not going to stop anytime soon in ITV. For intelligent plots and variety there is always the foreign shows!!! Thank God for internet... 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

On one hand we had these layered characters of women wrote by men like Maya (behad) Roshni (paanch) swetlana (old show swabhimaan)  on the other we have these homogenous shit by ekta Gul whose FL job is to sacrifice 😕 and I thought a women understands other woman's struggle ND will  write strong characters

I used to post abt janhvi mittal in ebss forum post that i stopped & just wanted to know abt this series & came across to this post couldnt resist my self as u took best characters i have seen especially roshni & maya 

Its true we cant find such characters often roshni maya and janhvi are best character so far i have seen in itv

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I used to post abt janhvi mittal in ebss forum post that i stopped & just wanted to know abt this series & came across to this post couldnt resist my self as u took best characters i have seen especially roshni & maya 

Its true we cant find such characters often roshni maya and janhvi are best character so far i have seen in itv

I was intrigued by EBSS but I didn't watch it as I heard that the makers destroyed jhanvi's character and whitewashed mittal's is it true ? 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

I was intrigued by EBSS but I didn't watch it as I heard that the makers destroyed jhanvi's character and whitewashed mittal's is it true ? 

yess post revamp the totally destroyed janhvi & white washed mittals it was due to star's pressure they changed every bit of janhvi 

If u love character like roshni and maya u should definitely watch janhvi till 53rd episode than quit as many of us did!