Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the complement storm. Well my vocabulary!  🤣I thought since blunt is the opposite of sharp it means something like stupid.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

I meant like a mother forgives every mistake of her child you people will forgive me for irritating you. This is one of the most peaceful forums.

Ha ha .. vyapti if u know us you should know that there is nothing to forgive her  it comes to sharing perspectives or asking questions. Every perspective will differ and should and questions should be asked. That's the way to learn girl!!! And I know this thread mainly and us are too open to listen and imbibe or learn from various perspectives plus stick to some of our own. So be bindaas. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

What lovely discussions you all have had. Totally loved reading them. I will pitch in tonight 🤗

This is why I love this thread. Kudos to all.

vyapti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Ha ha .. vyapti if u know us you should know that there is nothing to forgive her  it comes to sharing perspectives or asking questions. Every perspective will differ and should and questions should be asked. That's the way to learn girl!!! And I know this thread mainly and us are too open to listen and imbibe or learn from various perspectives plus stick to some of our own. So be bindaas. 

Well I know it. And I did not mean my perspective. It is the way of putting it. Sometimes I can not clearly communicate what I want to. That can be irritating. 

Regarding the bindass part I am learning to be bindass.

vyapti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Got bored with today’s episode ..

Krishn was tortured at the hands of Ayan Jatila n was forced to do loads n loads of cooking ..he had lots of trouble filling pots of water from Yamuna n then to top it all Radha phodoed his matkies...drenched him .. but she was better than Krishn because she returned him new matkies ... 

Krishn learnt how difficult Radha’s life really was ...

Well he should learn. He(CV s Krishna) is also responsible for putting her in this mess.

Reminds me of the bengali song "Banamali tumi porojonome hoyio Radha."

I have made this comment based on your update only. I have not watched the episode. Will watch all the episodes together when I will have the mood.

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vyapti

Well he should learn. He(CV s Krishna) is also responsible for putting her in this mess.

Reminds me of the bengali song "Banamali tumi porojonome hoyio Radha."

I have made this comment based on your update only. I have not watched the episode. Will watch all the episodes together when I will have the mood.

Wow !!!! Beautiful song you have mentioned here dear 👏. So appropriate regarding the current circumstances. Truly, he held a spade while this grave for Radha was being dug by the Ugrapad family. So now he should live inside it as well, even if for a day. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Wow !!!! Beautiful song you have mentioned here dear 👏. So appropriate regarding the current circumstances. Truly, he held a spade while this grave for Radha was being dug by the Ugrapad family. So now he should live inside it as well, even if for a day. 

Are you Bengali ?? How did you know tje beauty of that song Storm ?? 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Are you Bengali ?? How did you know tje beauty of that song Storm ?? 

Yes I am. Are you Bengali too ?

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Yes I am. Are you Bengali too ?

She is :)

I am by virtue of being in Calcutta for 24 years!!

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

She is :)

I am by virtue of being in Calcutta for 24 years!!

Lol. Who is not Bengali in this thread then ? We can easily speak in Bengali here and everyone will understand 😆