Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have not seen RK since ages. Just sonetimes read written updates and your discussions. I also prefer to skip scenes and love to see good scenes repeatedly. 

vyapti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

What do you know about NASA and the entire Astronomical  society accepting the “SHIVA EFFECT” widely and claiming it to be true !! 

What is Shiva effect?

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

What do you know about NASA and the entire Astronomical  society accepting the “SHIVA EFFECT” widely and claiming it to be true !! 

Nothing. I am all ears.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Vyapti , as far as Jatila and Ayan have a story left to tell us , the RK serial will continue !!😃 I think they don't care about Krishna going to Mathura , as far as Radha is there to be tortured by Jat&Aya!!  

Today's epi is a good one, both fitted cutely into each other's dress and roles to see the daily rigmaroles of each other!! 

Related image

What image did you share Madhuri ?? 

BTW I need pics or GIFs of the RK swinging moment after Radha’s realisation for the first post .any ideas who can make one for the thread ?? 
for now I have filled up with Your shared  fotos .. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Nothing. I am all ears.

Ok ...

what musical instrument does Shiva carry ?? i
Why do Saraswati n Krishn avatar of Vishnu carry Veena and Flute ?? 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

What is Shiva effect?

Will explain WRT the universe later 

shiva hypothesis WRT earth is here for now ...

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94-009-0209-1_55

vyapti thumbnail

Did not have the patience to completely read even the abstract. So it is about repeated creation-destruction. Thats why the name Shiva effect the destructor effect. Who gave the name?

stormborn thumbnail

Ok ...

what musical instrument does Shiva carry ?? i
Why do Saraswati n Krishn avatar of Vishnu carry Veena and Flute ?? 

Damru.

Because Saraswati sits at one place and Krishna keeps running and jumping from here and there. Flute is more portable than Veena.

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

Did not have the patience to completely read even the abstract. So it is about repeated creation-destruction. Thats why the name Shiva effect the destructor effect. Who gave the name?

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/state-editions/---shiva-hypothesis----on-6th-mass-extinction-of-earth.html

Another link about the same hypothesis. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Kali is the Warrior shakti , Saraswathi is the intellect, Ganesha is the motivation, and ultimately Krishna is the replica of all these qualities!! In any college or in Univ, there is only One head Principal to decide the syllabus, to fix the dates of exams and the duration of holidays, students will follow that obediently, that principal is God the higher authority  here we are calling him Krishna!! 

Yes. That's probably according to mythology and I don't want to argue that. I am a fan of reading your interpretation about them. I described my interpretation of those characters and the reasons behind my loving them in my last post. As I consider these as fictional stories, everyone is open to their own interpretation. I usually am a fan of yours but here it felt like you compartmentalized the characters. Sorry but most of it didn't make any sense to me (specially Krishna is Dumbledore in Hogwarts part).

1. Krishna doesn't make people follow him around and obey him blindly or else he wouldn't have presented the whole Gita to convince Arjun. Just one 'Kill your granpas or I will join the kauravas and kill you' would have been enough.

2. Saraswati is Hermione.....err I mean intellectual. But so is Ganesha (He penned down the Mahabharata while Vyasdev dictated).

3. Ganesha can be motivation to many. But to me, Mahakali and Saraswati are more motivating. So this depends on each person.

3. Kali is the warrior. But so are Durga, Chinnamasta, Vaishnavi and many more forms of Shakti. So how is that her defining factor ?

4. Krishna as the higher authority------I am not comfortable to put them in any hierarchy. We have the caste system. I think that's enough mess already. Let the Gods be amicable and enjoy equality in peace. 😆

P.S. waiting for a beautiful piece from you on Radha Krishna in their alternate avatars. Can't wait to read it. 🤗

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago