Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariya_ash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's insane the way I'm invested in this story. And to keep the spirit of the story alive I reread the previous part before the update. You have this knack of hooking your readers and surprising them when they don't expect it. Oh I'd give anything to get this story made into a TV show. There's so much potential. So intricate, so elaborate almost a different world in itself. Love the amount of research you put in this  

Thank you for sharing the genius of your brain  with us. 

Edited by ariya_ash - 3 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ResπŸ˜†

Is there going to be a SIT ETF CO? πŸ€ͺ

I think I haven't read past the Goa Epilogue, but I will catch up☺️

Sometimes I wonder how do you not feel pain knowing it hurts. But irony is in the conflict. It hurts and it then it doesn't. 

Now I surely wish she didn't had CIPA.😭

LET HER FEEL THE PAIN.

LET GET DONE WITH IT FOR ONCE AND ALL😭😭😭

AND

There's a reason why I love Sam and Riya more in your stories than I love Arjun and Riya. You prove it in every chap buddy πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ariya_ash

It's insane the way I'm invested in this story. And to keep the spirit of the story alive I reread the previous part before the update. You have this knack of hooking your readers and surprising them when they don't expect it. Oh I'd give anything to get this story made into a TV show. There's so much potential. So intricate, so elaborate almost a different world in itself. Love the amount of research you put in this  

Thank you for sharing the genius of your brain  with us. 

Hey, how's your health? πŸ€—

Haha you read probably lakhs of words before this. Even I want it to make it a tv show πŸ˜† just kidding but yeah I did write it keeping in mind a tv show format, quotes as a start of epi and maybe S2/3 way. For my inspiration I had some brilliant shows and characters especially Riya. This one is so close to my heart that she's always in my mind πŸ’˜

This is such a sweet comment. Brb crying.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

ResπŸ˜†

Is there going to be a SIT ETF CO? πŸ€ͺ

you mean special squad? Lol no too much to clear up in this one let's not do a crossover. Maybe in S2. πŸ˜†

I think I haven't read past the Goa Epilogue, but I will catch up☺️

I am thinking to scrap the goa epilogue. Riya can resign from ips cause I think it's impossible she can take that long vacation πŸ˜‚ she will still be around ETF, obviously.

Sometimes I wonder how do you not feel pain knowing it hurts. But irony is in the conflict. It hurts and it then it doesn't. 

You push your mind to something else and try to ignore the pain.

Now I surely wish she didn't had CIPA.😭 

Isn't the illness a big factor why she's so reckless. It will take away her core characterization. And her emotional issue isn't due to the illness. It's because of her life experiences.

LET HER FEEL THE PAIN.

LET GET DONE WITH IT FOR ONCE AND ALL😭😭😭

AND

Once Neal chapter is over she will reflect. It will be over soon. Hang in there with me, we both have suffered from years with this story. πŸ˜†

There's a reason why I love Sam and Riya more in your stories than I love Arjun and Riya. You prove it in every chap buddy πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

Lol they are fighting and Sam will have nightmare regarding her. That's the level of friendship you want πŸ˜†

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Love it

Continue soon

ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow....just wow....

Love every bit of the story....

I guess for loners... Having people around who cares for you...is awkward...

Love Riya - Sam relationship....

Hope Riya and Arjun convo... Atleast now he knows the truth of that mark....

What is this code from Neal means...

Looking forward to reading the next parts soon.

ariya_ash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey! I'm much better now.  Took some time but okay now. Thank you! 

I love the little role reversal here. Its not often that you see Arjun being the poker faced hero that he is being a little soft so perfectly. His character here has been written brilliantly. You don't see that signature Arjun lost when he's surrendering to his feelings. This Arjun and this Riya will always be special πŸ–€

Continue soon. Till then i'll be here re-reading the updates. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome

Love it

Continue soon

thank youπŸ€—

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariya_ash

Hey! I'm much better now.  Took some time but okay now. Thank you! 

I love the little role reversal here. Its not often that you see Arjun being the poker faced hero that he is being a little soft so perfectly. His character here has been written brilliantly. You don't see that signature Arjun lost when he's surrendering to his feelings. This Arjun and this Riya will always be special πŸ–€

Continue soon. Till then i'll be here re-reading the updates. 

Welcome, and take care❀️

I was OBSESSED with a khadoos badass Riya.πŸ˜† this story is on my mind for years and there was a time I couldn't sit until I write it down. I took each cases from show and spin it but of course not doing it anymore. Arjun was supposed to be exactly like Riya in show but I guess he as a boss/senior to her by rank can't be a softy softy. But whatever he showed and how open he is with his feelings was better. If you have watched NCIS Tony and Ziva are the inspiration for these two. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishitadalal

Wow....just wow....

Love every bit of the story....

I guess for loners... Having people around who cares for you...is awkward...

Love Riya - Sam relationship....

Hope Riya and Arjun convo... Atleast now he knows the truth of that mark....

What is this code from Neal means...

Looking forward to reading the next parts soon.

That's true, plus Ri carries so much guilt she also probably thinks she don't deserve the compassion and solidarity.

Coding is simple, shree will crack it in seconds. πŸ˜† thank you following the story!