Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

he is turning out to be a no filter uncle.. 

some uncles have no filter to their mouths

2012 ka interview, aaj kal he is saying he likes "fit" girls, given he is working with the likes of Mouni, Kriti Sanon, Radhika Aptes and so ons.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Isn't your comment self contradictory? 

You are saying yourself that teens and adults commit suicide because of their family and peer bullying. 

But again you are saying that you will question Akshay Kumar more than the aunties who do it more frequently. 🤪

Fine, carry on questioning 👍🏼

Which part of public figure and their bs opinions get amplified tenfold is not understandable? 🤔 Nobody should do it. Period. And I will carry on don't worry. Cheers 😆

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Iskey daat mujey ache nahi lagta. Jake apney daton ko pattar se thodo. Tharki saala. Buddha hogaya lekin akal nahi aaya. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dont see anything wrong with what he said. It's the equivalent of the praise regarding curvy women and curves are sexy in english. You can't just translate word for word, the meaning is the same. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

I dont see anything wrong with what he said. It's the equivalent of the praise regarding curvy women and curves are sexy in english. You can't just translate word for word, the meaning is the same. 

I think it is the chusa huwa aam thing which irked people, which is like saying lifeless bone in english. Anyways 7 saal purana interview ko leke kiya bawaal machana.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I just realised I have behaving in this thread exactly how zara behaves in Ranveer's controversial threads😆

I lile girls wirh right amount of things at proper places. It called having preference.  Big deal😈

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think he said it as everyone is obsessed with slim figure and do a lot on changing their appearance.... So it's more like u r on healthier side .... appreciate it .... Even if he likes women on healthier side that's his preference. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

🤔 Raveena, Shilpa, Twinkle, and if rumours are to be believed, Asin? While they're not pencil thin, none of them is full-figured.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago