I like heroines who are hari bhari. Chusa hua aam na lagey" -Akshay

Posted: 4 years ago

Blast from the past: 

He also has a lot of praise for Sonakshi Sinha and Asin. "They are very much in tune with today's times. To me, they are not newcomers. Sonakshi is a wonderful actress who has her own style of acting. She has an absolutely different figure - a typical, Indian figure and not size zero. Khaate peete gharane ki lagti hain. I am a pure Punjabi. I like heroines who are hari bhari. Chusa hua aam na lagey,"

Really Akshay, Chusa hua aam? We could have even let that go but when asked for the English translation, Akshay asks, ""Will it be sucked out mangoes?". Well, you really rock in action but you need a class on idioms, Akshay!

Aaah. Bolly men giving their two cents about what's an indian woman's body is supposed to be like..and trash talking about skinny women and skinny shaming them. Not surprised at all ðŸ˜† What's surprising is that these men are fathers to daughters. Imagine your father talking about your body like this if you are skinny. 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Aaah. Bolly men giving their two cents about what's an indian woman's body is supposed to be like..and trash talking about skinny women and skinny shaming them. Not surprised at all ðŸ˜† What's surprising is that these men are fathers to daughters. Imagine your father talking about your body like this if you are skinny. 

Why would you do that ? ..😨

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

Why would you do that ? ..😨

How much ever weight I put on, both my father and mother think I am the most skinny girl and they want me to eat the food that 7 people would eat 

So is that skinny shaming?

Originally posted by LaalGulab

How much ever weight I put on, both my father and mother think I am the most skinny girl and they want me to eat the food that 7 people would eat 

Dusro ko kiyu pooch rahi ho, tumhe lagta hai?? Agar nahi toh usme kiya.

Originally posted by LaalGulab

Well,do they see you less of a woman if you don't look a certain way. Does it affect your self esteem,confidence,are they always bringing it up? If yes, then they are. Thing is think about whether you will ever tell your child or your siblings the same thing. Parents fussing over eating habits is not new,but if parents say demeaning things like stick figure, the so called mature girl wala figure,how you don't look girl enough and give you lecture over it,then it is skinny shaming. 

Keyword here is 'I'. He has his preference. That's all to it.

This is something I would definitely say "I like men with beard/hair. Shaved cock na lagey"

Akshay is disgusting and perverted.

I can understand Akshay.  To look hara bhara is  shaan of punjabis.

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Well,do they see you less of a woman if you don't look a certain way. Does it affect your self esteem,confidence,are they always bringing it up? If yes, then they are. Thing is think about whether you will ever tell your child or your siblings the same thing. Parents fussing over eating habits is not new,but if parents say demeaning things like stick figure, the so called mature girl wala figure,how you don't look girl enough and give you lecture over it,then it is skinny shaming. 

No. My parents words don't affect my self esteem or confidence, and neither does Akshay Kumar's comments. 

Because he essentially is speaking about how "HE" likes women to be ,and I really don't care if I don't fit into that.