I thought Navya was “not allowed” to join films? The irony is that her brother is joining films and she does alot of feminism jaap
Oh the Bachchan’s be cray cray
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought Navya was “not allowed” to join films? The irony is that her brother is joining films and she does alot of feminism jaap
Oh the Bachchan’s be cray cray
Originally posted by: 44Q5KW6Z4WQTURFD
I dont think so
Patriarch and insecure Big B will never allow her to work in the movies (he was the one who made Ash's scenes cut in adhm)
She is already 26, and no trace of any filmi talk yet.
Seems VERY UNLIKELY that she will join Bollywood
Did Ash knew the family will stop her to work? All of sudden she was either working with Abhishek or not at all. Navya dressing was different in London than now in podcast and her interviews. But why will Amitabh doing this? I thought Navya was waiting for the right role.
Tripti and Mrunal are not happening. Some of you need to stop trying to make them happen.
Kareena is a legacy act now. Deepika and Alia, maybe. I still see some sort of a major flushing out for Bollywood in a few years.
There’s no denying that Deepika Padukone has operated from a place of strength for most of her career—but lately, the graph feels… unsettled....
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://x.com/i/status/2065437844307636525
My Top 5 Bollywood Films of 2026 (so far): Main Vaapas Aaunga ❤️ Chand Mera Dil Bhooth Bangla Assi Ikkis It's been a surprisingly good year for...
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
8