Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Mini has expectations from HS? She only wanted him to keep her mother happy right? She made him promise the same if I am not mistaken.  We know that HS wanted her to behave in a way as his daughter because he has talked to her about it.When has Mini talked about her expectations from a father? I might have missed it since I am not watching all the scenes.  

Mini clearly stated in the dhaaba scene with Mickey and Preet that the lines had blurred for her and she had started to consider HS her father......but she feels he doesn't consider her his daughter and him not trusting her during the CD incident proves this. 

Those are misunderstandings between them because of expectations. They have made presumptions without clarifying their expectations to each other. 

And my point remains.....Mini not clarifying her expectations from a father is not the same as Babita lashing out at HS constantly with this underhanded "You can't be a father figure" taunt. So I still don't get why people equate Mini and Babita's behavior towards HS. It's not the same. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well I am not equating Mini and Babitha.  No one can equate Babitha in stupidity. I am just clarifying about Mini's expectations from a father. Mini has talked about her expectations with Mickey and Preet but has she talked about it with HS? She doesn't think but she knew HS didn't consider her daughter and still had expectations? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Well I am not equating Mini and Babitha.  No one can equate Babitha in stupidity. I am just clarifying about Mini's expectations from a father. Mini has talked about her expectations with Mickey and Preet but has she talked about it with HS? She doesn't think but she knew HS didn't consider her daughter and still had expectations? 

@bold: Exactly. 

Well, your earlier post did say that you feel both mother and daughter treat HS like a punching bag and I clarified that they don't treat him the same way. Simple. 

As for your question in this post......she started to consider him her father but she now feels he only called her his daughter but never trusted her cuz he showed lack of trust in her in the CD incident. That is the sticking point. 

Clarifying expectations can only happen if communication happens....right now that is messed up cuz they've both stepped back from each other due to various issues....and Babita issues have added to the mess. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

As for your question in this post......she started to consider him her father but she now feels he only called her his daughter but never trusted her cuz he showed lack of trust in her in the CD incident. That is the sticking point. 

As far as I remember her dialogue was 'I  had started considering myself as his daughter ' and not 'I had started considering him as my father'. Isn't it? Please correct me if I am wrong here as I don't watch all the scenes.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As far as I remember her dialogue was 'I  had started considering myself as his daughter ' and not 'I had started considering him as my father'. Isn't it? Please correct me if I am wrong here as I don't watch all the scenes.

I had mentioned somewhere before also that mini considers herself as hanuman s daughter considering him as her father was on the way but not yet happened. But she was happy that hs calls her his daughter and I think that was the first step to start considering him as her father too. 

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How long will Babita need to evolve....by then Minnie will build her own nest
Livelyroshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

HS spared one thought for himself ki woh bhi Mini ko wish na kar paaya cuz no one told him it was Mini's birthday😆.....shukar hai itna toh socha. 

Baaki time toh went as usual in dealing with Babita ka tantrum#879689787😆......right on cue, oh so predictably she placed the full blame on him, and taunted him about not being enough of a father figure.....so much for feather romance.....lol baat wahin ki wahin hai.  I did LOL@ HS pointing out how she never talks sense/logic.....thoda brief glimpse of a fed up HS was nice.

It also stood out to me yet again today that HS-Babita always need external factors to resolve their fights....Mini has played the part of mediator many times in coaxing them to talk to each other....sometimes NB did.....today Laala was busy sending messages on their behalf to help cool down their anger. 

Are they capable of managing their relationship on their own? Aadha time to delusion mein hi nikal jaata hai.....lol 

HS mouthing the line about his and Mini's chemistry getting messed up seemed like a straight lift from comments that people have posted on social media asking about the messing up of the HS-Mini situation.....wonder if the writers were trolling there. 

Baaki toh blame game hi chalta hai.....both HS and Babita blamed each other over the Mini issue, then patched up with each other over random songs....khud ka sab theek hogaya but blame game wahin hai. 

Babita's every single thought as usual was about IMAGE again.....ek MAA itni selfish kaise ho sakti hai....Mini kya sochegi, main kaisi maa hoon blah blah.....these kind of dialogues again make her sound like such a robot so out of touch with emotions.....I always find this ironic considering what a deep bond she shares with Mini otherwise but so many times she is given dialogues that are all stilted image consciousness stuff......it really disconnects me from her character. 

NB gave her a dose in the end but again, the fact that she has to be explained that she can't fixate on material things and needs to rise above all this, have some awareness of the transition her daughter is facing.....it really makes you think very little of Babita's comprehension capabilities. 

The actor playing Irfan really stood out to me today in his brief interaction with NB.....the hug between mother-son was touching. 

😁she is so fixating with newlywed things after being married second time so that she even forgets her daughter exam and birthday. Think about how much she used to wondered in her dreamland after her first marriage with ashok as she herself said that he was nice and loving to her in initial years of marriage.

AreYaar thumbnail

Doesn’t it mean the same thing?😕 Her considering herself his daughter automatically means she considered him to be a father, no? 

Koi technical distinction hai kya that I’m not getting? 🤔😂

Semantics mein caught up ho rahe hain sab 🤷‍♀️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aasha1

How long will Babita need to evolve....by then Minnie will build her own nest

LOL I don’t know if she will. 

Everything seems to indicate that HS and Mini will continue to coddle Babita since it’s obvious that Babita ke tantrums shall continue for the near future. 

Apparently the “Amrit Manthan” is still on 😆....they’ve become so flippant about it. 

I felt sad in the NB scene when NB had to REMIND Babita how much Mini supported her like a friend for so long....Babita’s expression in response was so utterly blank 😕

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Livelyroshani

😁she is so fixating with newlywed things after being married second time so that she even forgets her daughter exam and birthday. Think about how much she used to wondered in her dreamland after her first marriage with ashok as she herself said that he was nice and loving to her in initial years of marriage.

For me, it’s not an issue even if she forgot. I wanted to see her reaction to when she realized she forgot.....galti toh kisi se bhi ho sakti hai...how you make up for it is what matters. 

Sadly, her reaction on realizing  was utterly immature and petulant....she was throwing tantrums like a teenager even in guilt.....and her first reaction wasn’t ki oh Mini must be feeling bad....her first reaction was ki how can a mom forget her daughter’s birthday🙄. As always, she’s fixated on labels and images. She doesn’t process anything like a human being....it’s always about some “role” that she needs to satisfy. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago