Chalo itna toh socha

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

HS spared one thought for himself ki woh bhi Mini ko wish na kar paaya cuz no one told him it was Mini's birthday๐Ÿ˜†.....shukar hai itna toh socha. 

Baaki time toh went as usual in dealing with Babita ka tantrum#879689787๐Ÿ˜†......right on cue, oh so predictably she placed the full blame on him, and taunted him about not being enough of a father figure.....so much for feather romance.....lol baat wahin ki wahin hai.  I did LOL@ HS pointing out how she never talks sense/logic.....thoda brief glimpse of a fed up HS was nice.

It also stood out to me yet again today that HS-Babita always need external factors to resolve their fights....Mini has played the part of mediator many times in coaxing them to talk to each other....sometimes NB did.....today Laala was busy sending messages on their behalf to help cool down their anger. 

Are they capable of managing their relationship on their own? Aadha time to delusion mein hi nikal jaata hai.....lol 

HS mouthing the line about his and Mini's chemistry getting messed up seemed like a straight lift from comments that people have posted on social media asking about the messing up of the HS-Mini situation.....wonder if the writers were trolling there. 

Baaki toh blame game hi chalta hai.....both HS and Babita blamed each other over the Mini issue, then patched up with each other over random songs....khud ka sab theek hogaya but blame game wahin hai. 

Babita's every single thought as usual was about IMAGE again.....ek MAA itni selfish kaise ho sakti hai....Mini kya sochegi, main kaisi maa hoon blah blah.....these kind of dialogues again make her sound like such a robot so out of touch with emotions.....I always find this ironic considering what a deep bond she shares with Mini otherwise but so many times she is given dialogues that are all stilted image consciousness stuff......it really disconnects me from her character. 

NB gave her a dose in the end but again, the fact that she has to be explained that she can't fixate on material things and needs to rise above all this, have some awareness of the transition her daughter is facing.....it really makes you think very little of Babita's comprehension capabilities. 

The actor playing Irfan really stood out to me today in his brief interaction with NB.....the hug between mother-son was touching. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Rofl yeah HB bas ek ek gaane main hi phisal gaye rather than solving the actual issue but kya karein ohir afterall hornones ka kasoor hai ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

NB was fab as usual  but i went in my head bibi kyon energy zaya kar rahi ho bada kuch samjh aane wale hai Babes ko 2 min baad phir she will act all pouty and raub jhadti hawa main

I was also laughing at payal pe itni excitement of babes๐Ÿ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rofl yeah HB bas ek ek gaane main hi phisal gaye rather than solving the actual issue but kya karein ohir afterall hornones ka kasoor hai ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

NB was fab as usual  but i went in my head bibi kyon energy zaya kar rahi ho bada kuch samjh aane wale hai Babes ko 2 min baad phir she will act all pouty and raub jhadti hawa main

I was also laughing at payal pe itni excitement of babes๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol word ๐Ÿ˜†....I was also sighing ki why is NB wasting her time. Lol ek toh Babita ji ko Kuch palle nahin padta. Kuch palle pad bhi jaaye toh itโ€™s forgotten in two  minutes in the next round of childish tantrums ๐Ÿ™„.....so whatโ€™s the point? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

HS be riding those  hormones happily๐Ÿ˜‚....lagaa rahe....Waise bhi Ab suddenly Babita banegi Mini ki saheli ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Babes ka toh everything is about shallow fixations....lol isliye Payal pe excitement, cake pe excitement. She is severely stunted emotionally....child woman bhi isse zyada mature hogi....lol yeh koi aur hi level ka special creature hai ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚

shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When Minnie said when everything goes South who will Babes blame- I was having a bad feeling. Then ppl said Annirudh said on Twitter there is a flood coming... they have something really bad lined up. At least today was kind of a breather episode. 
But one thing is certain the writers have conjured up some nice characters. All 3 characters have diehard fan following but as per the storyline Babita is shown as the weakest link now but eventually she will evolve... 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a question to writers. Who is a father? What are the criteria to be met to be called a father to Mini?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

I have a question to writers. Who is a father? What are the criteria to be met to be called a father to Mini?

Someone who is ready to be Babita ka punching bag๐Ÿ˜†.....ready to be thrown under the bus at a moment's notice while Babita shirks responsibility. 

Yeh wala criteria fulfil kar lega jo bhi can be considered a "father figure".....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazam1

When Minnie said when everything goes South who will Babes blame- I was having a bad feeling. Then ppl said Annirudh said on Twitter there is a flood coming... they have something really bad lined up. At least today was kind of a breather episode. 
But one thing is certain the writers have conjured up some nice characters. All 3 characters have diehard fan following but as per the storyline Babita is shown as the weakest link now but eventually she will evolve... 

I don't know about others but I'm not a diehard fan of any particular character.....I give my take on the story and the characters as they behave....not to blindly defend my favorite. 

LOL I don't know what else bad they can do....I hardly find the story to be in a good place these days.....it's just random surface level "light" scenes without much exploration of deep/meaningful topics that are needed to bridge gaps.  So today's epi didn't do much for me. 

I don't know what this flood is that people are presuming but when nothing has been clearly addressed between these characters and they continue to stay in their superficial bubbles toh obviously things will go south again soon enough. 

Babita ki evolution ka I have no expectation now.....all I can comment on is how predictably immature and petulant her reactions remain....the constant need to throw others under the bus is not a good look.

Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Someone who is ready to be Babita ka punching bag๐Ÿ˜†.....ready to be thrown under the bus at a moment's notice while Babita shirks responsibility. 

Yeh wala criteria fulfil kar lega jo bhi can be considered a "father figure".....lol 

Lol....then HS has fulfilled it. He has been punching bag for both mother-daughter countless times.  Jab man mein aaya istemaal kiya, Baaki time usiko blame kiya.๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Lol....then HS has fulfilled it. He has been punching bag for both mother-daughter countless times.  Jab man mein aaya istemaal kiya, Baaki time usiko blame kiya.๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I don't know where the equivalency has come between mother-daughter......Mini's expectations as a kid are way more different than that of a romantic interest/wife. 

But Babita herself behaves likes an immature teenager so everyone is equating her and Mini supposedly treating HS the same way๐Ÿ˜†

When has Mini treated HS the way Babita treated him today? She has hurt and expectations as a kid but she doesn't blindly throw him under the bus for everything like Babita does. 

Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I don't know where the equivalency has come between mother-daughter......Mini's expectations as a kid are way more different than that of a romantic interest/wife. 

But Babita herself behaves likes an immature teenager so everyone is equating her and Mini supposedly treating HS the same way๐Ÿ˜†

When has Mini treated HS the way Babita treated him today? She has hurt and expectations as a kid but she doesn't blindly throw him under the bus for everything like Babita does. 

Mini has expectations from HS? She only wanted him to keep her mother happy right? She made him promise the same if I am not mistaken.  We know that HS wanted her to behave in a way as his daughter because he has talked to her about it.When has Mini talked about her expectations from a father? I might have missed it since I am not watching all the scenes.